New YYF Beginner Yoyos

YYF posted this a while ago and I was wondering if there’s been any info on it I haven’t heard yet

7 Likes

Imagine getting this and not getting the Evan Nagao one. Jk they are all cool

5 Likes

Yes! Actually these just arrived here at YoYoExpert and will be on the site soon! It is a very neat assortment of the ‘SpinStar’ and then a transaxle version of the Loop 720 as in that picture with Shu there.

I also found them on a recent trip to New York City at FAO Schwarz!

8 Likes

I thought they were all the same yoyo, just different visuals :thinking:
Transaxle 720 sounds like fun and real cheap.

7 Likes

Will they except spacers and K bearings?

1 Like

The installed axle is thick since it is built for the transaxle sleeve - so a bearing will not fit over it out of the box, etc.

4 Likes

What’s the price like on these?

1 Like

The yoyos are each $5.99 (like SpinStar):

3 Likes

I know the spinstar (transaxle, starburst) is $6 so these are probably in the same range.

Honestly I’m really excited for the looping one, if it’s even close to the 720 in play it’s gonna be the one I carry around to throw at people gently introduce people to yoyoing. The spinstar is fine but something about the shape when I catch it is just not my fave.

5 Likes

Damn! That’s a great price!

3 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I visited NY on a school trip back in April and I basically spent the whole time yoyoing and looking for yoyoers. The ONE store I didn’t visit is Fao Schwarz :confounded:

But these yoyos look REALLY nice. Especially the price :smiley:

though I’m pretty much broke lol

2 Likes

‘space age bearing’

1 Like