YoYoFactory Play Yo-Yo Collection!

The new “Play Yo-Yo” Collection from YoYoFactory includes: Snapshot, StarLite (Glow in Dark), Voyage, PopStar, Go (Looping), and Black Cat (Looping).

These are rebranded versions of the YoYoFactory SpinStars and Loop 720s with transaxle response system. They are great yo-yos for beginners to learn with and come in several fun collectible designs at a fantastic price!

8 Likes

Aha so

Snapshot, StarLite, Voyage, PopStar → spinstars w/diff caps
Go, Black Cat → 720s w/transaxle

Is that correct?

6 Likes

Yep, that’s correct.

2 Likes

I can’t tell, do any of these do 1A?

Basic 1a

They’re Spinstars and 720s with different designs. Spinstars are responsive transaxle yo-yos, great for learning 1A, but not really capable of unresponsive.

1 Like

I hope they have success with these. Any of these would be preferred in stores instead of the Imperial and Butterfly.

2 Likes

According to YYF their biggest sellers are their cheap plastic yo-yos, specifically the “Ten Trick” which I don’t think they even sell in the United States.

which ten tricks can it do? :thinking:

https://www.yoyofactory.com/classictricks

1 Like

Anything that gets yoyos in new players hands is okay with me. Love to see these on mass market shelves.

6 Likes

Are these going to be continuously produced or was this a limited thing? Would love to get some Black Cats and Gos at some point without having to worry about them being out of stock everywhere.

Pretty sure they’ll be available for a while, we have a restock coming in soon.

3 Likes