New YoYoFactory Shutter Wide Angle w/ Mirror Polished Rims!

wack

3 Likes

I don’t really think anyone is confused about this. I find there is more people saying others will be confused. Or more annoying people pretending to be confused. All they had to do was drop the yoyo and say nothing. People will buy it. I really like the look. I really only like solid colors but this got my attention. I would like to see more like it.

4 Likes

lol that’s what yoyofactory would do

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I like that look a lot too. Definetely gonna cop.

1 Like

Oh shoot…

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t see any confution other than what to call it.

1 Like

The confused will be newbies or kids who think they’re getting an actual bi-metal yoyo.

2 Likes

Meanwhile with ND :sweat_smile:

Oh yeah and with that
YYF with the MVP3 : we don’t believe bimetal is needed for rim-weight :joy:.

7 Likes

Wait so there’s a new ND release from YYF with this? What’s the source of that image?

2 Likes

It’s called the BiND, picture from the YYF Instagram, YYE had some sold at PNWR but it didn’t had a name till now :rofl:.

3 Likes

This yoyo has a higher % of weight in the rim than almost all available yoyos.

:thinking: Wait, wouldn’t it have more rim weight if it was all brass rather than (randomly?) being an alu-and-brass sandwich??

3 Likes

YYF says it’s because brass stinks and feels bad on interaction with the hand.

1 Like

Ok fine then make the brass ring … all inner ring?

hand never touches, even MORE rim weight

3 Likes

I dunno, for talon grinds and thumb grinds? :joy:
I’m honestly at a loss for answers actually.

Welllll they did also say it’s smelly :stuck_out_tongue:

YYF with BiND:“Why settle with inferior weight distribution?”
Meanwhile at G2: Project A V2 gets rejected because of too much rim-weight. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s hard to believe. Even if newbies are beginning to buy unresponsive bi metal won’t be their concern. They go for cheap or plastic. Anyone who starts buy 50$ + yoyos as a beginner does research on what they buy. Reviews, asking the community, reading every spec. Even if a noobie does buy it thinking it’s bi-metal they won’t even have The skill to tell The difference. Shame on them. The only thing yoyofactory could do to make it anymore clear is to call the thing the “Not Bi-Metal Shutter”. This assumes that yoyoers are so stupid they need their hands held for simple aesthetic choices. I don’t believe that.

Stop assuming people are stupid and need your help to stop all these evil bussness practices yoyofactory has conjured will the help of the devil him self to trick all us poor simple minded toy players.

1 Like

This is honestly amazing. And i thought i would never see something new in yoyo. Amazing design.

4 Likes

I think this design looks really great, too.

The ND is an excellent yoyo and this one should only be better.

Well brass is more dense than steel which gives this yo-yo a more effective weight distribution than manufacturers can achieve with most bi-metals. I think that’s all they’re trying to say really. As for the yo-yo - The BiND plays way better than I expected. The regular ND didn’t really do much for me, but I’ll probably pick up one of these!

1 Like