New release from YoYoFactory - The BIMETAL!

BIMETAL:

An all new low-priced, high-performance BiMetal design! Looking for something stable, easy to control, and long spinning enough to give you the best chance at success on the stage? Look no further than the new YoYoFactory BIMETAL!

The best part about the BiMetal? Owning the BEST doesn’t need to cost the bank. YoYoFactory’s goal was all about delivering amazing performance and play at a price most can afford for their first BiMetal yoyo!

It features a precision machined aluminum body with stainless steel weight rings in a variety of colors to fit any style on or off the stage.

Releasing Saturday 12/5 @ 10AM EST.

11 Likes

what an original and complex name :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

C’mom, 60USD bimetal yoyo? That’s what I’m talking about… It’s possible, thanks YYF.

9 Likes

I thought it was a fingerspin cup, but on closer inspection looks like a flat cup? The former would’ve been a refreshing treat.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. Because the other day I bought a brand new BMW for $60 but was sorta dissed when I realized it didn’t come with the Vertical lift option.

On a more serious note… I’ve had the YYF bi-metal for a few weeks now.

Gonna impress a lot of folks without even considering the price point.

And the price makes it even more impressive.

A most excellent yoyo😉

19 Likes

Good luck to anyone who tries to Google this yoyo.

18 Likes

The cup isn’t flat, its slightly rounded. It’s a great yoyo, mine is very smooth and a well balanced all around performer.

4 Likes

I wonder how it compares to the MYY Focus which is sort of the poster child for the high-quality budget bi-metal at the moment.

4 Likes

I would get that 60 bucks is cheap for a BiMetal, but c’mon, after getting a BiND and Kodiak, I don’t have 60 bucks lying around!

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s really good to know. I’m seriously intrigued now.

1 Like

I’ll be ok with the people who find it not looking for it

5 Likes

Genius marketing tbh

1 Like

speeder 3

3 Likes

Pretty good call. It was troubling me that I couldn’t put my finger on the origins of what became a fairly generic shape. Man yoyojam never gets the credit it deserves. So much influence still

6 Likes

The same thing was troubling me, I kept wondering why I like this yoyo so much. I first got serious about yoyos when YYJ was top of the heap, mostly due to their yoyos. Comparing the speeder 2 and original anglam, which I consider to be an updated speeder, to the bimetal it became obvious why I love it so much. They are quite similar, but the extra height, width, gap and ring placement makes the bimetal feel quite a bit more stable and more relaxed than the anglam.

7 Likes

Just bought one of these “by chance”, when visiting a physical toys shop on holiday in Vannes, France.

At first I didn’t understand why I couldn’t find its name on the box or on the yoyo. Until I googled for it and understood “bimetal” was the name :roll_eyes:

Anyway, quite happy with it. I like the heavy feeling and its stability, as I’m not into super-fast super-precise combos (I couldn’t anyway, I’m not good enough for that !! :rofl: ).
I’m much more comfortable with it than with my Meerkat, my first bi-metal.
And on top of that, I’m less afraid of scratching it as the hard and polished part would be the one grinding on the ground, so I’m comfortable bringing it with me anywhere. :+1:

11 Likes