Affordable bimetal yoyo

Looking for a bi-metal yo-yo that does not break the bank. I was looking at the shutter elite but it is to expensive.

Could you explain what do you mean by not breaking the bank. What are we talking about? 50 euros? 80 euros? What would your budget be?

1 Like

do not know about euros but i am willing to spend 60 or 70 dollars if it is worth it.

3 Likes

I like the look of the shutter

You need less than that, Magic yoyo z01 and z02 both very cheap and extremely good

1 Like

look on the bst, there are some great ones for around that price

3 Likes

Im selling a few bi metals for cheap if you look at my post .

2 Likes

More or less the same. (Euros - dollars).

From personal experience ( I only have 2 bimetals), I can suggest the ace yo gravity which is more or less… Meh. Do not get me wrong. It is reliable, stable and long spinning. It just lacks the X factor. (Or fun factor if you like).

On the other hand, at 80 (dollars, euros, whatever), you can get the c3 galaxy diver V2 which is awesome.

Other viable options at this range between 40-80( that I have not tried however) are:

Yoyofriends nucleon. (75 ish).
Yoyo Factory switchblade. ( 65-70).
Magic yoyo z01 focus. (40 ish)
Magic yoyo z02 chosen. (50 ish).
Yoyo Factory KO.(50 ish).
Shuriken happo. (75)
Top yo Colossus s (50-55).

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Magicyoyo zo2 techchosen for only 60$

Duncan Grasshopper gtx 2.0 is a good bimetal

1 Like

Is there a yoyo that is bimetal and more than 45mm wide.

Galaxy diver V2 is almost 50 mm wide.

Vanitas is 50.21, Hydro Crash is 46, Krown.wst is around 48, there are plenty of wide bimetal yoyos that are over 45. You should only buy C3 ones though :wink:

Magicyoyo Z01, Z02
C3 Speedaholic max(old version on sale)
Yyf bimetal 2024

I have a few yoyos I will post up here shortly that are around that price range :slight_smile:

I went through a lot of expensive by metal yoyos and landed on the iceberg it’s stainless rims with machined poly it plays better than any of my bimetal yoyos 60 dollars from ■■■■■■■■■■.com

The Bi-metal is pretty good and affordable.

Buy-Sell-Trade?

If it is a good deal.