Affordable bimetal yoyo

This is a little off-topic, but hybrids are arguably better and cheaper, so I suggest the iyoyo Iceberg

1 Like

Look around on BST. I just got a Nucleon for $45. There was another for the same price that I just went to link but it unfortunately must have sold this week. Thereā€™s plenty of good deals on here, just use the search bar and put in the Buy/Sell/Trade category. All my recent purchases have been second hand and they are usually 40-50% off retail price and still in great condition. I think magicyoyos are great deals but Iā€™d take a used more high end bimetal over them any day.

1 Like

I second the BST! I got my Grasshopper GTX 2 for nearly half off retail on BST and it plays amazingly and also got a Pheasant for a lot less used. You can usually get some pretty great deals there as long as youā€™re careful

1 Like

How do I get on BST?

Thereā€™s a section of the forum dedicated to buy sell and trade (BST) where people buy sell and trade their yoyos. Check it out here! Buy / Sell / Trade - YoYoExpert Forums

If you find something you like on BST make an offer that fits your budget. Use Paypal (for goods and service to protect yourself) and remember that verified-delivery postage is needed. Good luck.

I know this Yoyo is a little above your price range but the Topyo Noema is so good and it is only 10 dollars above your price range.

I have one and I love it!