Looking for advice bi-metal

I’m looking for advice/recommendations, I’m wanting to get a bi-metal yo-yo wanting something angular, sharp, and would prefer as cheep as possible I as on a very tight budget thanks

1 Like

Try out the MagicYoYo Z01 Focus. It’s extremely cheap and comes in nice colour ways and it’s angular and really stable.

5 Likes

Cheap and good i have to agree is MYY i like the Silencer i think m12? Its a V shape. Was one of my first Bimetal and i think it plays as well as any other i own.

3 Likes

Whoa! I just looked this yoyo up and you can get them for under $18 shipped! Nice suggestion!

3 Likes

Yup. I love myy. You can’t go wrong for the price. I have about a dozen. The silencer is very smooth and stable dont be fooled by the price.

4 Likes

Hmm I don’t think the M001 Silencer has a ring made out of stainless steel though. Same for the M002 April.

Here’s what I found from the Magicyoyo website:

3 Likes

As soon as I saw the OP I looked up the Silencer ( I own one). From what I gathered there is an extra ring added to inside of cup and due to the vagueness and language used (one sales site lists it as a “steel” ring) I don’t think it’s a true bi-metal or it’d say so on the MYY site and would be more hyped as a bi. I will testify that’s it is very stable but at 41mm width it is a tad narrow for my taste. MYY Z01 Focus is my favorite bi and that’s kinda budget.

6 Likes

Learn something new every day. Id say the silencer is the best fake bimetal I’ve tried. Honestly i like it better then my Focus.

I’ll try again. I have a spintastic Gohst monkey. Very inexpensive (bimetal i think) stable solid and long spinning. I love it, but i don’t use it as a EDC so i don’t ding it. Retail less then the focus if you can find it.

2 Likes

Ghost Monkey? I have a Yoyo King Ghost and there’s a Spintastic Space Monkey. Did they have a child? The Ghost is pretty good. Unfortunately, it’s expensive to find the perfect fit. Dude, post a pic of that Ghost Monkey!!!

2 Likes

Rainfly 3 is an excellent low cost bimetal

1 Like

Me and details apparently are off today!

I meant space monkey. The ghost yoyo i have a well, on display next to the space monkey. Probably why i got them confused.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone am planning on getting the MYY M001 and now the focus

2 Likes

Marco by YYF. One of my favorites at $60

2 Likes

If you can find one, the Aceyo Mercy 3 is great. You might have to send a message to Aceyo using facebook to get one though. It is about $30 in China, so you might be able to get it for like $45 shipped if Aceyo responds to your message.

2 Likes

Thanks will have to look into it