New YoYoFactory Shutter Wide Angle w/ Mirror Polished Rims!

Do you like the ND ultra?

I did prefer the ND Ultra to the regular ND, but I haven’t thrown one in a while. I’d have to go try them back to back when I get a chance.

3 Likes

And we all thought it was a bi metal Shutter…

3 Likes

I think that you underestimate the lack of knowledge of people not actively involved in the community. As per your “research” suggestion, that is also not exactly the case. I could very easily seeing a parent casually come across this yoyo when shopping for a nice birthday present, and think “oh, my kid mentioned bi-metals, and this one looks like one for a good price”, and affirm his suspicions when he sees “bi-metal styling” in the description. I don’t think confusion about the product will be widespread, but I am positive that it will happen. I also don’t believe that YYF ever intended to deceive people at any level with this, but unfortunately I think it will happen.

4 Likes

I deleted that last post because I was being a jerk. What I should have said was:

There are far more confusing yoyo details that would go over random gift shoppers heads. 2a, 4a, reasponsive, a size bearings, palm/ del/ injected plastics…ect. A few miss gifts should not be the reason we discourage a yoyo company for trying new ideas. But my true feeling is a lot of this is simply that it’s yoyo factory. If one drop or G squared had done this I feel it would have been welcomed with open arms. Things said like " they think outside the box". I find myself confused why this is even a problem when I find one of the most loved companies that has a couple of video game season pass level practices that go completely unchecked.

2 Likes