new yoyofactory fundametal

They sell them in stores, like YYN. Never seen any on YYE, though.

B-grades are never sold in stores. They are only sold at contests and you can also buy them on BSTs.

YYN sells them sometimes heres a link to one: http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16835&cat=368&page=1

So never say never Kim.

I can say never if I want to, just like you did.

I forgot about that one, but that was the only time. Technically, that is still a b-grade destined to be sold at a contest. Usually b-grades aren’t sold in stores, though, because they don’t quite meet YYF’s standards.

CLYW also sells B-Grades at their store…

No, they aren’t b-grades. They are Fool’s Gold.

B-grade is a YYF thing and only refers to YYF.

Oh yeah, but Fool’s Gold is pretty much the same as B-Grade, just CLYW.

I know.

Everyone is always so technical even though we know what eachother means. Sad.

Guess that happens when you become a YYE Forum Expert.

Wow…really?

My point was that you would be able to buy b-grades at contests and on BSTs. Why only YYF? Because we were talking about YYF, the 888 to be specific. If anything, you guys were being “technical” with me.

Also, why does everyone think that becoming a forum eXpert changes who you are. I am exactly like I was before and even if I was stripped of being an eXpert, I’d still be the same.

exactly guys, I mean if you become calss prez do you suddenly change? Of course not! You just get a privelige of doing some cool stuff or getting free things but it doesn’t change your personality. Dont blame people for being technical when the just got a certain title.

Yeah, totally. Because you’re only right when you are a forum eXpert. You make so much sense.

1 Like

Well if you got stripped of it, that would suck!

That’s sarcasm and yet you thank him for proving you wrong yoyotree?

Ya’ll are a bunch of kids, I’m not going to going to waste my time, also not sure why the “experts” are getting so bent out of shape. Guess some people cannot take a joke.

Believe or not, tone of voice does not transfer over the internet. You seemed pretty darn serious to me and apparently everyone else. And care to explain this “bending out of shape” thing?

Luckily, we kids can use correct grammar and such :wink:

Is that so, thanks for letting me know.

So saying never say never, is conceived as serious, I think you should lighten up and I never said you where bending out of shape but , but when someone creates useless post such as this:

I would think that they are taking it too serious, but who knows.

Was actually useful, as it proved out point about people like you.

Good job, here ya’ go:

http://www.connersvine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cookie.jpg

:wink: