new yoyo

I don’t know what yo yo to get I want one that I can thumb grind with and do awsome string tricks with and I can bind

Answer these and we’ll be able to help you out :slight_smile: :

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yo-yo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?
  9. What weight is ideal?

thank you for scale thing infinite chaos
but i recomend the yyj dark magic or the yyj hitman
they both have smooth thumb grinds and are unresponsive
they both go for 40 bucks

I put that up because there are SO many throws that can thumb grind and are unresponsive: Dv888, 888, boss, m1, P2, Genesis, so on and so forth.

ya, there really isnt a limit of the kinds of yoyo’s that can do awesome tricks and thumb grind :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want my opinion, i would go with the Dark Magic all the way. Awesome yoyo! ;D

hitman

legacy

If you can bind, there’s really no limit in yoyos. My guess is that you don’t have a narrow set of preferences. Try to look around and see if you find something interesting. The market s full.

depends on many factors…

if intermediate i would go with a dm or atmosphere

I love the project two by one drop it has a good finger grind portion and plays like a champ. 8)

I say Dark Magic by YYJ. I have had my DM for about a year now. I can do very smooth thumb grinds. I can also do other grinding tricks.

i would say legacy but it doesn’t have the best thumb grind lip. i played my friends today and omg it’s the smoothest yyj i’ve played. more then my dm, or my new breed.

I would personally go with the dark magic, my dark magic was my first unresponsive yoyo and I loved it, Also it very good for thumb grinds and it is very smooth. The thing I don’t like about it is that is big and a little slower than other yoyos

Get a Dv888 or a hectic they play epicly (awsome)