now i've got preference.

now i’ve got preferences
For 1a, about the size it really doesn’t matter, weight, about 60- 70 g,for the prize not over $40, I’ve read some things some thing about the plastic they tend to have cracks. So I worry a bit.also I want to try grinds,like thumb grinds, last thing a yoyo I could find here at YYE. Thanks for those who’ll reply.

uhmm…I suggest for you the Dark Magic, its good for grinds and thumb grinds too. Its almost your price range but just ad $0.80 and you can also find it here at YYE. For the cracks part…I had my DM for over a year, it hit the ground (and wall) hard like 4 to 6 times and I still got no crack… I think its just how you care for the yoyo or I’m just that lucky ;D

You could also try the Legacy, it’s the plastic version of the DM but has weight rings on it… I heard good reviews about it. But the only thing I don’t know if it’s good for thumb grinds.

still open for other suggestions besides the dm.thanks, guys,and kenz i pm’ed you

DM is good for thumb grind and grinds…
Hitman is also good for grinds…

If you want the smooth yoyo, get the Protostar…
It doesn’t grind very well though…
But it’s cheap and great…

still making up my mind, ilve read a lot of reviews about it. But i wnt to try thumb grinding, i can only do palm grinds but with gloves.thanks,still open for suggestions

I would suggest the yoyojam Atmosphere, it’s 70 grams (With caps) and it’s great for finger/palm grinds (I’ve never tried a thumb grind with it though)

What if i removed the caps? I think you could thumb grind with though

I’ll remove one of the caps and try tomorrow when I get my suction cup back.

hope you get yiur sunction cup, other suggestions?

I’d get a DM. It is slightly over your price range, but it is one of the cheapest yoyos that is able to do thumb grinds.

sorry guys, but my mom diagreed tobuy here i could only order at amazon.com here are what i found hitman lyn, speed maker, mini motu/trixx spin faktor and black night which one could be possibly good for thumb grinding?

uhm another thing are ultra jam strings and 100%pOLY the same thanks

I actually find that the Black Knight is much better than any other Yoyojam for grinds after you take the caps off. It is also very smooth and an all around great player. I would highly recommend it.

Ah. The Black Knight. Its also known as the Cheeseburger! It’s got a different feel but that feel is nice. It’s very nice in the hand. NO shapr edges at all.

guys which one do you prefer more?uhm in your opinion. I know hm and black night are both awesome yoyos and will both have enough sleep time. While searching i saw a blacknight that’s 39$ and one that says john narum 2005 black night and it’s42$.same site.thanks

Black Knight!

You can also do stuff on the concave nubs! They act as hubstacks but are a little harder to perfect.

could i do thumb grinds with the hitman or black knight?thanks

You can but its hard. NOw if you take the caps out of them then it’s like grinding any other metal.

it doesn’t have an irg right.?on what are you reffering to hm or knight?

guys