Best yoyo that grind- with poll and please vote.

Wich will grind the best from above and u can suggest more that u think that will grind better

Want shape:rounded butterfly like 888x marmot etc.

Sorry IF there wrong with writing.

i have a Wooly Marmot and a 44, and the Wooly Marmot is, in my opinion, a far superior grinder. but, my DNS and Five Star blow them both out of the water. the DNS is spectacular on thumb grinds, and really amazing on finger grinds. the Five Star is as close to perfection as you can get on both.

Any of those yoyos will grind well. Any differences would be so miniscule (small) that you wouldn’t even notice them.

Cmon vote lol

All of them are as good for grinds as each other. It’s just what you prefer. I prefer the 888x for grinding.

My personal favorite grinder is the California from YYF, but I must admit the extremely smooth finish on the marmot does make it really nice.

Lol I thought that the punchline is going to get the poll

Does anyone think that the punch line grind better then almost of all the yo-yos?

No, it can grind but Wooly Marmot IMO is the best grinder out of the ones you listed.

Hatrick all the way.

IMO my oxyidized pre-pro DNA grinds smoother than anything iv ever felt. like silk in my palm/finger.

I know hatrick will grind so good but I wanna a yoyo that I can buy not from the bst section.

But my marmot doesn’t palm grind for a long time. How much seconds would ur yoyo or marmot palm grind?

I saw guy wright grinding with hes punchline and he palm grind for a long time and he don’t throw that hard I mean he look comfortable but I throw so hard and when I grind it doesn’t stay for a long time. Anyway when I grind it doesn’t stay long in palm and in finger it tilts and stop spinning

Ihope there’s no mistakes in writing.

Thanks.

Nope.

In your opinion indeed. It’s really all preference. (Mainly just emphasizing the “IMO” that many people read over without recognizing.

Why?

Again, emphasizing the IMO there.

The yoyo won’t really matter all that much when it comes to that.

Any thing blasted,anodized or raw,etc will grind good, maybe not as good as others but will grind well, its mostly you, have you seen Andre with his DM? I can barely do those with my anodized yoyo, and the DM is metal rimmed.

1 Like

I know his a best Andre.

I know it’s about skills when u grind but wich yoyo will grind the best up the in the list.

That’s what we’re trying to tell you, no yoyo will grind the best, it’s just up to your skills, and all of the yoyos up there will grind just as well as each other.

Yeah, but he get’s that part. He just want’s opinion on what yoyo will make it easier.

For example my Night Moves 5 is all metal, and when I remove the cap it does thumb grinds, but it sucks at grinding compared to my California, or Marmot.
Another example my Dv888 has good potential for grinds, but the total lack curviture in the lip makes it a bad grinder. Note the Dv888 and 888x are totally different from what I’m told. Never played one so I didn’t know that.
Anyways he want’s a yoyo that will help him get grinds easier. I think he understands that no one yoyo will make you a grinding yoyo master, but some will make it easier.

All yoyos will grind. :wink:

Ernie has a general yo blasted, pyramatte tumbled, soda blasted ministar run coming up.

Hand yes thumb sort of.

example Zombies can grind, but they kinda suck at it, but for $14 it’s one of the best for the money.

Oh, well then. I prefer either a Marmot or an 888x. They have really nice beadblastings, and feel really smooth when you grind them, so that’s what I prefer.