New YoYo

okay, I have narrowed down my choices to either the Grind Machine, Northstar, Counter Attack, or Dark Magic 2. Which one?
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! sooooooooooo hard to choose
(this is probably going to be my final yoyo, because my parents think I have enough yo-yos, 2, Whip and Maverick)

If you could only go with one from this list, I would skip the Grind Machine and Counter Attack. The Northstar would be a much better choice than either of those. I actually like the Northstar quite a bit. My son has the Counter Attack. It’s fine, but not as easy to use as the Northstar. The Northstar and the Counter Attack are both heavy. But the Counter Attack really feels heavy. It also tilts easier.

What about the DM2?

I’m really pleased with the DM2. Great price, great features. Very smooth and stable. It’s kind of on the large side of things as well as on the heavy side, but it doens’t feel heavy to me. For me, it’s my main yoyo. I’m really glad I got it.

I would think that the raptor/echo/metropolis would be better players, but you want bi-metal then look at the whole line not just the dm2. They are all equal in overall playbility the only difference is the size, shape, wheight, etc. I suggest the hmp, or the fever but that is just me.