New Yoyo Help

Shutter was my first metal yo-yo and I still play it all the time.

Honestly you can’t go wrong with any of them. But many will say the shutter is a “Jack of all trades” it does everything pretty well but nothing “exceptional”.

Like I said I still play mine and love it. Can’t recommend it enough from my perspective

Alright everyone just an update I ended up getting the Shutter, Null, and Spotlight. Going to the Nationals this weekend was one of the best decisions. It did hurt my wallet as you can see :rofl:.

7 Likes

Nice! That’s so awesome how timing worked out that you found out on this post nationals was a week away and that it was close to you. The yoyo gods at work.

Great color choices too. I don’t think I ever seen those colorways of shutter and spotlight. That spotlight is beautiful.

Thank you! Red is my favorite color so when choosing that was a huge factor on deciding what yoyo i was going to purchase. The Spotlight definitely has my favorite color pattern. But i think it’s my least favorite of the 3. I find myself grabbing the shutter and null before it.

Yeah, the spotlight got ditched pretty quickly for the spotlight ultra by most people

2 Likes

Honestly I would have picked up a Spotlight Ultralight if they had it in the same color scheme. It definitely leaves a little to be desired compared to the Null and Shutter.

This thread makes me want to play a Shutter really bad for some reason. Never have but I feel like it’s one of those where anyone that throws should at least try one once

2 Likes