New Yoyo for under $70

I’m thinking about getting a new throw for myself and have looked around a little bit but would like some help. I have looked at the YYF FundaMETALs and they all look nice, i have also looked at some of the RecRev stuff and the Hspin Beysick.
I am looking for something with good spin times, undersized or regular sized, between 65 and 69 grams in weight, and i do not care what shape. Anything Preferably in the 50-70 dollar range.

My favorites in that price range would be the dibase, yuuksta and nova my overall favorite would be the yuuksta it’s a great player and amazing at horizontal play

1 Like

The CafeRacer is under $70. It’s the yoyo I take everywhere with me. Not quite 65 grams though, a little lighter than that.

1 Like

Fundametals are pretty good. But I would get a cafe racer. If you get a fundametal get a nova though, they rock!

And seriously, don’t type in white letters

1 Like

Di Base!

1 Like

Thank all of you for your input! Now i’m leaning more towards a cafe racer, a di base, or a nova.
But does anybody think i should get one of the recrevs? they all look really nice!

I have the RecRev Sharp and I like it, but I like heavy yoyos. The 70 grams can wear you down fast though, and it does for me. I usually throw a Dark Magic II, so you can see where my preferences are.

The Oscillatrix or whatever it is called has been another recommended metal in the same general price bracket you’re looking in. Personally, visually I don’t care for the shape, so it’s not something I’m intending to get for myself at the moment. It’s also smaller and lighter than I prefer, but I do throw stuff in all sizes and weights, but of course I tend to stay with the bigger/heavier stuff out of preferences. However, the Oscillatrix uses flowable, and I had to have my RecRec Sharp modified to accept flowable silicone as it uses General Yo thin hat pads. I like the modification!

I like the shape of the Mangaroo, but I dislike the colorways. As far as preferred shapes, I like the more v-shaped type yoyos. Like with sizes and weights, I throw stuff in all sorts of profiles as well.

Whatever you pick, it should be pretty good.

Thank you studio42. I have narrowed it down to the Cafe Racer, the Oscillatrix, and the Nova. I have others that i would like to get at some point as well but one of these three is what i would like to get next. Which one out of the three?

???

I still say Di Base :stuck_out_tongue:

Ik selling my genesis for 65$ shippedand its near mint

Like i said I have some other yoyos that i would like to get at a later time. This is one of those. But thank you for your input anyway.

Sorry, not interested in used throws right now. Thank you for the offer though.
So which one? Nova, Cafe Racer, Oscillatrix?

Genesis off the BST
Burnside Off the BST
2 Protostars
Code 1 off the BST
Frantic
C3 Dibase
YYF 2.0