New yoyo for Christmas

I know there have been a lot of these lately but bare with me here.

Size Most likely small. I had a dark magic and it a little big, so something slightly smaller this time
Shape and WeightI don’t really have much preferences in this area. I would possible like a different shape from the DM though. For Weight, im not very picky.

What im Looking for: I mainly just want a 1a smooth and fairly stable yoyo that is all metal. Ive been searching for some while and need some advice. Ive been looking at yuuksta, DV888, and One Drop yoyos, Genisis but there are a lot others. Thanks

Things you’ve been looking are ridiculously good yoyos.

protostar is a GREAT yoyo for christmas it sleeps for a decent amount of time and is a advanced yoyo

I think ive almost made my decision on the 888x, because i was interested in having the option of hubstacks

My Z-stacks seem to cause a lot of vibe, so I stick with regular yyf stacks.
My opinion is that they’re noisy and don’t affect playability much, unless I use my Z-stacks.

I want to have stability and smoothness still, so hub stacks or no hub stacks…because i was either going to get a 888x if i wanted hubstacks, or a metal like the yuustka with out hubs.

personally, i don’t think that you should just get a yoyo because of hubstacks, but the YYF 888x is still a great playing yoyo

Yeah, don’t buy a yoyo because of the hubstacks. They would get boring, and stuff. Just trust me, it gets old and it isn’t even worth it. The 888x seems like a good choice for you because you want a smaller yoyo, and a shape different from the Dark Magic. And also you want stacks, so I think you should go with that if you want I guess. I’m positive that you’ll really like it.

agreed, i wasn’t JUST making the choice on hubstacks…i was also considering the wooly marmont, but all the colors are sold out…any other smaller yoyos i should consider?

id get 888x if i was looking for a good yoyo but the lunatic chaotic hectic are great too i think wooly marmot is an awful big step from dm

I would get a hubstacked genesis and some nubs you won’t regret it

Get a YYF Genesis 135, you won’t regret it; my main choice of yoyo for the past year has been a Genesis, i play 1A, its really smooth.