New yoyo design, what do you guys think? Full Views Added

Keep at it.

Too bad you can’t tell how it will play from shape and computer drawings. Only real way to tell is to have them made up and play them.

I would see about knocking some weight off that 70 gram one, maybe at least one gram.

Your designs are very simple. That isn’t bad. Simple can be good.

Ill defiantly try lightening up the 70 gram one, i have kept the design simple so far to keep costs down if I decide to get them made, but that might change soon. Again thanks for the input!!

plannin to sell these?
i would try it

Which One?

Ill be adding the cross sections soon,
Also I am working on a more complex Design, any ideas.
Also What specs do you guys want for the next yoyo I design.

Is that a schmove like ring I see there?

Will be waiting for the cross section, I want to see the weight placement of this beast.

<== which design

Also…

cross section added for Designs 2 and 3

Full View added for all three

Correction: none of these yoyos are 70 grams, I miss read the statistics on the program

Sorry about that

Then what are they?

As said in the specs of each, they are all about 66 grams

Edit to Yoyo Design 2

Specs Weight 78 Grams

Width 52-54

Diameter 56.7
View of inside

View of side

Full View

Cross Section

Take away some of that rim weight and your good to go.

Alright
This is might be the design that i produce
the specs are the same as the last yoyo on page 2, but it is lighter (only weighs 68 grams) and has a different hub design
Heres the view showing it

SideView

that has potential

More so than the other ones?
Thanks!

Yes, the shape is innovative and fits into many people’s likings.

cool!, so any other changes you would suggest? or should i save up and produce that as the proto?

Well, seeing as the hubs don’t do anything but look nice on this design, I would make them look nicer. I don’t really like that hub design much, no offense. Look at stuff like Werrd yoyos for inspiration. A lot of people just use spikes though. Look nice and you can do tricks with them.

1 Like

Alright, working on the Hubs, but what tricks can you do with spikes?? I thought you could only do tricks (using hubs) with hub stacks? Please enlighten me.
thanks for the help and suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Search “matador.” It’s like using hubstacks but with spikes.

1 Like

Thanks!