New video, new team members (pg 22)!! - Slithering Hippo

I will definately buy a shirt, and possibly a yoyo. But I love the “proto’d like a proto” shirt idea

You’re going to need 3 more people to make sure enough powers combine. I’d like to throw my name in the hat. I have the power of supreme indifference. Unless you don’t like that power, then it’s whatever you want. I’m good either way.

1 Like

Oh man, I totally have to give you props for your form of advertising your product. Just amazing to say the least. Making your text and description zany but also make it stand out…loved every second of it.

The design looks good too. Goodluck for your first release! The yoyo world needs more Delrin.

Also note: Shawn is good people so good choice.

~Z

1 Like

That means a lot coming from you, Zammy! Thanks for your encouragement, it really does help. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind the original text.

That would be even better! Haha im not against either of the shirts

Good news everybody! The prototypes are completed, I’m waiting for photo’s and I should be getting them in the mail by friday.

Also, Alvin Rollins, the machinist says they play well. Nice!

Im excited to see these. They should look pretty cool!
Sorry for hating on you.

-Ryan

1 Like

It’s all good, I was being kinda belligerent and stupid. Thanks though.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see pics…I loved Landon’s Delrins, wanna see how these come out

Your wish is my command! boing!!

Oh, whoops! Looks like it’s time to astonish and astound!

Look at that, stare at it for a couple minutes, and just know that you can’t have one… yet!

It’s called “The Answer,” by the way, and the machinist Alvin (owner of Foxland Precision) says they play great. I’m waiting to get them in the mail so I can re-affirm this, and ship them off to be reviewed and to get one in the hands of Shawn Renfroe to do a little face-rocking on you fine people.

That…is the smexiest Delrin yet…I swear…Looks great…let me know how floaty it is, too…I like the looks so far, must say.

Thanks. For those wondering how it’s going to play, I intend to send it off to get reviewed at HighSpeedYoYo first and then YoYoSkills, so no one will have to take my word for it.

I wish I had a pic better showing the double undercuts, but that’ll come soon. Thanks for the support.

High speed, never really to yoyoskils, except to look up on the wasabi. Nice sites, might I add. Hope your throw does well! I looks like it will

it looks really small,maybe it’s just the string messing with my mind…

How much will these be selling for?

It is really small. At 42mm, it’s 2mm smaller than a Micro-Mo. At 42mm wide, it’s a “square” yoyo, giving it unique play characteristics (as well as making it ideal for chopsticks tricks, etc.). And at 42g weight, it’s the lightest high-end yoyo ever released to the public, if not in existence period. For comparison, the Werrd Pacquaio and the Duncan Mosquito both weigh 49g. Obviously, this yoyo isn’t for everyone. It’s more for lovers of novel yoyos, collectors and the like. Still, I am confident “The Answer” plays great, if the word of my machinist means anything, and we’ll all know for sure soon. And the first run will be pretty limited, at fewer than 50 pieces sold direct to the public. If demand exceeds that, of course I’ll make more.

I don’t know. I’ll be taking that under advisement of retailers. Let’s just say it won’t be cheap, and it won’t be over-expensive either. I have no intent to over-inflate the price just to see if I can get away with it. I’d rather see these things sell than sit on the shelf, and I’m sure retailers agree. I can say that these are expensive to make, due to delrin costing just as much as aluminum to machine and the fact that delrin needs metal bearing seats anyway, and mine are sourced from One Drop.

That is definitely an awesome looking yoyo.

I’m just very curious on how it plays. It has really weird specs. The light weight also concerns me a little bit.

It looks amazing, and I think I may just take the gamble and buy this when it comes out.

i know ill be one of those 50 for sure!