Team Abyss Yoyo Topic! Protos coming soon! So are Shirts.

Hey all well you may know about my team I’ve recently made, also you may know about me getting yoyos made well… I’ve got all the measurements done and my machinist is almost ready to get them made, the shirts are on their way I’m talking to the guy on friday, and the protos will be released soon I’d say about 2-4 weeks!
It’s name is “The Abyss” dedicated to the team. I made it in my preference and I talked to the team and they like the shape its gonna be a little undersize but not that much a bit bigger than a Hatrick :slight_smile:
so heres what is gonna look like…
Hope you all like it tell me what you think
BTW SPECS:
Diameter:2.02 inches
Width:1.62 inches
Bearing size: C
Silicone size: Hat Pad
weight about:64-65 grams :wink:

1 Like

You should make it oversize.

Cool, kind of looks like a Wooly Marmot, Hatrick, and Punchline because of the spikes. Good job, hope it plays as well as it looks! :wink:

the next yoyo im making is gonna be oversized a bit

Like Dreadnought size.

Shut up Matt, you don’t even like oversized?

when was this team created?
Anyway… That is a kick ass yoyo

lol thats offstring

Hmm, about 2 months I think?

lol I didnt know that

Looks tight, can’t wait to play it! :slight_smile:

Same here, James did you hear I might be joining the team? And also congrats on 3rd man. What did you get?

Full sized yoyos are fun.

So is the Mighty Flea, except when you want one you can actually play with you get an undersized.

Hey Cameron since I talked to my grandma right now shes the one helping me with all this and getting everything made she says its gonna be soon to get them made so since its gonna be so soon your on the team offically now!
And with the oversized yoyo its gonna be my 3rd i have measurments for the 2nd one finished as well looks a bit like the hatrick with sharp rims and then I’m gonna get the 3rd one done
Heres a sneek peek After The Abyss im making a 3 series yoyo thing,
1st: theres gonna be a regular sized yoyo called Saturn which is the one thats gonna looks like the hatrick kinda
2nd: gonna be a oversized one thats big and beefy you guessed it its gonna be named jupiter
and 3rd: and a smaller sized named Neptune!
I’m gonna ask all you guys on the team to help me get a good shape for these!

1 Like

Ok.
I hope this yoyo will play well.
Good things people are likein it.

Sweet! And if I may, instead of Neptune how about Pluto?

well since yomerica has planet 9 i was thinking neptune and one moment while ima check the measurments and ill edit right now

I wanna join! :smiley:
if i was good enough…

oh god… sharp rim scares me…
The first proto big bang from yoyoplanet had a kinda sharp rim and
when one of the team member did an off axis trick it cut right under his eye and bleed…
Anyway what program did you use for that?