BBYOYOCO. YOYO CONCEPTS update 11/7/10

Well its a design by me.It will be delrin and have a size c bearing.

RecRev already made a yoyo called the 9, just FYI

Actualy its the no.9 by rec rev not 9

So precise.

It’s a C13 with a little bit more cut out in the bearing seat…

Many people call it the 9

i hvent seen people call it that buy you should change the name. Maybe to The 10.

that is a very odd design

…That would be like me making a yoyo and calling it the 8888. Even though it’s not technically copying the name 888, it’s still not cool. And I call it the no.9 the 9 all the time. And even Alex (owner of RecRev) calls it 9 ocasionally. And why would you even want to call it 9.

And just out of curiousity, how are you making this. Are you making a run of these on your lathe, or do you allready have a machinist ready to make these…

Respectfully,
James Reed

1 Like

Well i dont have a lathe any more cuz I sold it so i need to order a new one first.

This is in design with yoyotm
the war at peace

Let me know if you need someone to CAD for you, cuz I am not busy for now and want to get some work done.

Is it just me, or does the “9” look like its going to eat strings and rip apart fingers?

also, that is going to be huge with a bearing that small, even if in that picture it is an a size. seriously, CAD these so we will understand how precise these are and what they exactly look like

Nah, have you seen a Noctu? This is just a SEVERE with a dif inside.

What does it to me, is the like, spikein kinda by the bearing. I can hear my flesh ripping just by looking at it.

Grammar check, I can’t understand what you just said. And don’t use words like it, because you could be talking about either the 9 or the Noctu or even the SEVERE.

Sorry. I try to keep my grammer good. /sarcasm/ What I meant was, That spike that goes in kindof by the bearing seat on the 9. If that helps. Im bad with explaining things sometimes.

I know what you mean, and those arent spikes, you have to thing this is if the yoyo was cut in half, the spikes will be revolved and be a circle.

actually, i try to keep my grammar good is perfectly fine grammar. though the best way would be to say correct rather than good or well