New video, new team members (pg 22)!! - Slithering Hippo

Yoyos that don’t come up when you tug on them, aren’t really yoyos.

Yoyos were used in the ancient Ming Dynasty as a method of execution. Those found guilty of various crimes at the time were often subjected to so much yoyoing, they would die from boredom. The method worked seeing as how all law breakers of the era are confirmed to be dead.

ps. Ming Die-Nasty.

The Bulgarian KGB used yoyo String to assassinate their targets at close range from behind.

I really hate this website.

DA ONLY GOOD JOJO IS A YYUFF 888X

People love it when you post the “This yoyo or that yoyo” posts without saying anything else but “which 1?”

I hate yoyoers and everything they stand for.

I do not ever plan on writing a love song about me and a yoyo and hows its never screwing back together, because it stripped while someone else was “playing” with it

There was once was a very old lady. She could not get out of her bed because both of her legs were gone, from a car crash, and she had very little money. One day when the old lady was eating Cocoa Puffs, she saw a young man outside her window sill playing with a toy which seemed like a YoYo. Then she realized that that young man was the same man who took both her legs in that fatal crash. She vowed to one day find all YoYoers and turn them into Cocoa Puffs, so she could feast on them every morning. She is still out there to this day in search of more unlucky YoYoers.

Sorry if this is not really a fact, and if it is more like a myth.

The yo-yo is a lie. Just like the cake.

yoyos suck.

Yoyofactory yoyos are machined with much higher quality controls and precision than any Slithering Hippo, 3yo3, and One Drop combined.

And thank goodness this is a False Statement contest, Cause this was near impossible to type without cringing.

i make yoyos.

Yoyo’s are actually made from Bowser’s scales

Cheese likes Yo-yos

Michael Jordan grew up throwing yoyos. The rest is history.

Still time for entries! I decided contest closes at midnight eastern time tonight. I will pick a winner tomorrow!

[b]Contrary to popular belief yoyos are actually grown, not machined. Here is a detailed guide to grow a yoyo.

How To Grow a Yoyo
Step 1: Find a bearing. If you want a C sized yoyo, get a C sized bearing, same goes for different sizes. For beefcaked throws find 2 bearings.
Step 2: Plant your bearing/bearings in a fresh pot of soil. This is the beginning of the magical process of making a throw.
Step 3: Water your bearing. You should water your bearings at least twice a day. To water a bearing put 2 drops of lube into the soil where you planted the bearing. If you forget to water your bearing it will rust and die away. After a week of consistent watering, your bearing should have started to grow an axle.
Step 4: Make sure your soil is fertile. If the soil is dry and clumpy the yoyo will not grow properly. To make soil fertile find the feces of a slithering hippo and mix it in with the soil. This should keep it nice and fresh.
Step 5: At is point the yoyo should be growing. To make a miniature yoyo take it out of the soil after 2 weeks. The yoyo should be so underdeveloped it should be the size of a quarter. This concept was found by yoyo factory when they released it as the Mighty Flea. You can achieve the opposite effect by overwatering and taking it out after 1 month. This led to the creation of the jirorian.
Step 6: If you want a perfect sized throw take it out after exactly 4 weeks. The rims should be fully grown and the pads are not slippy. To take the yoyo out:
First put your hand in the soil and search around a bit. You should feel something similar to a vine. That is the yoyos umbilical cord or “string”. Grab that and yank upward. The yoyo then should surface out of the soil
ready for play. To get the color you want, find a professional yoyo player. Get him to lick the yoyo. The enzymes in his saliva interact with the surface of the throw making it change into your desired color.
Your welcome![/b]

1 Like

Ninja’s can not touch you if you light your yo-yo on fire.

this contest will never end.
Titanium yoyos are invisible.

I AM NOT A LURKER.

Abraham Lincoln used his tall hat to carry offstring yoyos so that at any time he could pull them out and entertain people.

Oh wait, sorry. I thought yesterday was Friday. I mean to close the contest Friday at Midnight Eastern time… so in other words, still 4 hours left to submit. Thanks.