New Trick-- Unleashed Dog (NVM MY BAD ALREADY A TRICK Still fun tho)

Ok this trick takes the yoyo and makes it run away!

The first thing you do is start a good sleeper. Then hold the string with your other hand while its still sleeping accept you just pinch the string a few inches from your finger with the loop. After that get your finger out of the loop, then you will be holding the yoyo by its string with your non throw hand. Now all you have to do is drop it! Now the yoyo will run away from you on the ground and the string will roll up by its self! So now you can watch it run from you like a dog is scared of you or you can chase after it like your dog is running away from you!

This is a fun,easy, and not an annoying trick because you can never mess up on it the only way you can mess up is if you throw a sleeper and it starts turning sideways! I hope you guys enjoy this trick, i know it may be pointless but its kinda fun! XD

Guys if you dont no what im trying show you just reply on the bottom asking for a video. once i get a minimum of 3 people to ask ill post a vid with how to do it!

this trick was actually made already. i think it was called runaway dog. I found it in a yomega trick book. Sorry for a letdown.

Anyways: Welcome to the forums!

oh really!! well i better change the title i have i yomega fireball and i was just practicing walk the dog and i figured this out! But oh well and thanks for the welcoming to the forum

later on you’ll be making tricks and not naming them because you have so many

lol i just made a new 1! Go check it out!!