I need help selecting a new throw.
I’m currently using a YYF WHiP to learn tricks on and I’ve noticed that a major issue that I’m having is a lack of sleep time. I know that’ll get better as I get better at throwing, even though I throw quite hard now. I’ve also read that a heavier yoyo will cause longer sleep times. With this in mind, I’m thinking that it’s time for an upgrade. I also have the issue of not having too much extra spending money.
I’ve been suggested the YYF DV888, as it’s a cheap metal throw.
A few other things:
- I do not care about the brand. I’m too much of a noob to be a brand loyalist.
- I want a butterfly shape as I want to focus on string tricks. I’m not too into specific shapes such as “h” and “v”, etc.
- I’m looking for an unresponsive yoyo. I may consider a semi-responsive one, but I’d much rather not.
- I want to stay in the <$60 range due to money restrictions.
- I’d really like a metal throw but I’m not entirely set on it.
So, any suggestions? Please provide reasoning as to your suggestion if you’re willing to do so. Thank you!