New Superstar - what are your first impressions thread

I have a team edition on the way and wanted to congregate opinions and first impressions here to see what to expect when it comes.

Let’s hope this doesn’t turn into the Ricochet thread…

You’re wrong. Don’t post your opinion here, troll troll troll. (CUT IT IN HAAAAALF!)

All kidding aside, the new superstar looks like a BEAST. Definitely worth the price tag.
(just my luck, they’re out of team editions… =_=)

When I ordered mine there were a few left I ordered it last Saturday and have been on vacation and that is why I have yet to get it.

I’m very pleased with this yoyo.

It is wider than my normal preferences. My throw of this is still adjusting, as wider stuff tends to give me a bit more problems getting that throw perfectly smooth.

I’m not going to go on about it in detail(not going into why I’m not either). What I will say is that I’m very pleased with this. They took the SuperStar, re-engineered to make it compatible with today’s competition demands and came up big time and at a really reasonable price.

Yes, I’m happy I got this one. In red.

I love the look of the yo-yo. It really catches my eye and seems very fun to play. Just wish they would make an undersized version.

I played one, and my small hands couldn’t pull of some tricks and chopsticks and stuff, and that bothered me. I felt like I was playing a better SuperWide. It played nicely, very smooth, but the size I couldn’t adjust to. I don’t think I will get one.

Got mine it is great.

edit:

Still loving it, great for horizontal, plays as fast as you want it to be. Stable To bad it came with red competition response pads swapped those out for regular white ones.