New Release from YoYoFactory - The FLAME!

Kacper Palatynski hails from Poland and is the reigning European Champion. It was time for a signature yoyo that could keep up with his crazy tricks and YoYoFactory’s answer is the new and innovative FLAME!

At first glance the bi-metal design is strikingly beautiful and the shape wide and nimble. Further attention to detail shows off a clever delrin insert around the pad which reduces friction and truly maximizes spin time and off axis trick potential. Steel rims offer impressive spin power and the wide open catch zone makes risky bangers feel effortless.

This is the ultimate modern performance yoyo. YoYoFactory took the extra time and refined it to be potentially the next big thing and it definitely plays like it!

Friday 7/17 @ 10AM EDT.

15 Likes

The delrin insert is very interesting. I’m eager to hear about it in action.

9 Likes

That’s a cool idea! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I like the idea a lot

3 Likes

And the “back from rim” placement of the SS.

1 Like

great to see new ideas!

1 Like

Man that looks sweet. I really wish I didn’t see this one.

4 Likes

Mine soon

3 Likes

The delrin inserts and placement of the steel rims are very intriguing. Great looking yoyo. I especially like the Miami Dolphins colored one.

1 Like

Can’t buy it even though it’s 10

Nevermind I’m good

2 Likes

Alright I bought two let’s hope I don’t get that YYF vibe this time.

6 Likes

Let us know how they are!

4 Likes

am im the only one getting SF vibes

3 Likes

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/space-cadet-yoyo-by-yoyofactory Vibes maybe

3 Likes

This is really cool! :clap:

5 Likes

My flame arrived this morning and I am very impressed! The delrin insert allows for quick snappy binds and fast play. It feels much lighter on the string than the weight suggested. This is by far the fastest yoyo I’ve played, while it still maintains stability and smoothness. I see this yoyo going far in the upcoming competition scene!

8 Likes

Does the Delrin insert really change the game compared to a usual response bump. Maybe nonblasted area?

1 Like

Honestly it’s not a major change or adjustment but it’s it most definitely there. Makes the yoyo almost “soft” on binds

5 Likes

Man this has me hyped.My two Flames get here Monday. Hopefully I agree with this. I’m very excited, seems like the type of yo-yo that makes you reconsider how much you need your other yo-yos.

3 Likes

It really is. I steer away from bi metals because they always want to go fast, but this is different. I feel the flame allows for relaxed laid back throwing, but can go to an extreme level when necessary.

5 Likes