New Release from YoYoFactory - The FLAME!

I fully agree with just what griffin said about the Flame yo-yo.

Really slick yo-yo.

8 Likes

Pardon my pun but the Flame is lit.

I think this one is going to be big.

Also it gives me the best, most consistent binds of anything I’ve ever used.

9 Likes

Not sure if it’s because of it, but this yo-yo has the best binds of anything I’ve used, and it’s not because it has a narrow gap, it’s around 4.6.

4 Likes

I’ve had my eye on this too. Haven’t owned a bimetal yet and was considering this for my first.

1 Like

@Durfee do you have a string preference?

1 Like

Airetic, either the standard yelllow or one of the limited ones that mixes a color with white

2 Likes

The Flame is really good.

19 Likes

Wicked! That aqua orange/red orange swap looks nasty.

5 Likes

how is it?

Am I the only one that gets a slight panic attack thinking about the precision and tolerances needed to achieve that smooth seamless match up between the aluminum body and the steel ring? The machining of these yoyos absolutely fascinates me but also stresses me out just thinking about the design process. Well done @yyfben2.deactivated and team. :clap: Hope to maybe pick one of these up some day. Looks really nice.

8 Likes

yes.

4 Likes

Vibe does not matter realy it does not effect the play of the yoyo personaly I prefer the vibe like a 8-9/10 witch is yyf vibe Evan nago actually dings his yoyo before stage Brandon vu prove that vibe does not matter and yah

That triggers my ocd some how even with out haveing ocd the blue rim with white body and orange blue it my fav color

Hasn’t the Delrin bit been done already with the Element?

Ivan

The flame came out way before the element. Heck, the damage which also has a delrin insert also came out before the element

2 Likes

You’re totally right, my mistake! Sorry for my inability to observe posting dates.

Ever since I started time traveling it’s been really difficult view things with any sort of temporal correctness.

Ivan

6 Likes