New release from YoYoFactory - The 444!

The latest release from YoYoFactory pays homage to some of their most legendary models while bringing something fresh and new to the table - The 444!

YoYoFactory has had some fun experimenting with the super lightweight throws and this new yoyo pushes it eve further. The 444 remixes the classic 44 with the perennial 888 design. Yes they are Hubstacks and Yes it still is still merely 44gm and it hits way above its weight. Lots of fun on the string, and Made in the USA!

Midnight Release Friday 11/12 @ 11:59PM EST!

12 Likes

This is a hecka fun lil guy! It’s surprisingly stable and long-spinning - I really expected the weight of stacks to cause it to be a chonker but it’s not at all. It’s like a lil baby 888 that’s all spazzy and fast and silly fun. Love mine!

11 Likes

How does this even work!
@YoYoExpertGarrett Ps: the specs say made in China but I think that’s wrong.

3 Likes

Agree with this - it’s awesome

3 Likes

I just got one of these in the mail today. The hubstacks are so loose they fly off their posts when I throw the yoyo (or just tilt it to one side). I tried putting thick lube on the posts, but this didn’t fix the issue. Has this happened to anyone else? If yes, did you find a way to fix this issue? Thanks

1 Like

Do they have little o-rings on the end of the posts? Sounds like those may be missing on yours if the stacks are coming off easy?

1 Like

Nope, I don’t see any o rings. That must be it. Thanks!

Update: I just found 1 of the 2 orings in the box. Still missing 1!

Second Update: I searched for a while and then gave up since it’s so small. A few minutes ago I started to get ready to go to bed, and there it was, sitting in a corner of a room I hadn’t even been throwing in. Woohoo!

6 Likes