Yoyofactory Element 10/10

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Just an appreciation post for this fantastic throw. The Element has completely changed how I look at yoyo factory going forward. From the overall design which is unique and quite aesthetically pleasing to its smooth and capable play. It’s unlike any other yoyo in my collection and I find myself reaching for it more and more. Well done yoyo factory well done…

Please leave your thoughts below and I highly recommend you pick one of these up. Worth every penny. Cheers

11 Likes

I was throwing mine today. I like it a lot. For me, It’s a lot like a full-size organic because it demands I really bring my A Game because it will not tolerate anything but my full attention or it will retaliate with tilting and slowing of speed. This is good though because when I am successful it’s very rewarding.

5 Likes

Well said. I appreciate a challenge. Gives the throw character.

1 Like

Huh, it doesn’t strike me that way at all. It seems really powerful and stable.

Do you still have the white pads in yours? I don’t think those mesh well with the Del-ring. Try a grippier pad. Maybe you’re not get the full power from your throws.

2 Likes

It’s just me. With wide yoyos I need to put in A LOT more effort. I have not changed the pads. Response is not a problem at all.

4 Likes

I know wide yoyos are trickier to throw, but trust me, you’re not experiencing what this yoyo can be until you do this to it:

1 Like

I’ve been eyeballing the Kapital but I had so many bad throws in a row from yyf in the aviator, dogma, Marco years I really hesitate

1 Like

Love the kapital

3 Likes

I feel like “bad throws” is not the best term. A lot of people like the throws you listed…

The Kapital is cool. Since it’s obvious what it is, a wide organic, maybe that can help you figure out your chances of liking it.

2 Likes

Bad I mean vibey and stripped out easy

Wow, I guess that would be “bad”!

1 Like

I’ve bought and own 4 Titanium’s from YYF and I’ve owned 6 of them so I don’t have any issue with giving them big money…their Ti’s are the very best… RSO, Luftverk and YYF are my favorite titanium makers. :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like