New release from One Drop - The Panorama!

NSK DS Plat :sunglasses:

Edit: I also pulled the response and flowed silicon, slightly recessed.

5 Likes

Kept this stock flat OD bearing it feels so right. Same with my MMC. Some throws just need that flat goodness

8 Likes

I kept the flat bearing in the MCMO, but I think this oneā€™s getting a concave. Maybe because Iā€™m in the middle of learning a new trick and I need help with plane control.

Currently the OD 10 ball. Debating putting a DS in it though.

2 Likes

3 have DS platinum the other one is OD 10 ball

2 Likes

I really like 10 ball CTX with panorama, gives it just a little help

3 Likes

OD 10 Ball all day.

4 Likes

Lightly lubed and broken in OD 10 ball. Just put a drop of lube on the outside where the shields are then close it up and give it a few really hard tosses to break it in, and its so smooth and quiet. I donā€™t need it to spin any longer than 30 seconds at most so I donā€™t mind a bit of lube.

1 Like

It was not a NQP. I sold @OhDavidBowie the SM panorama in question at a ā€œmake me sell itā€ price that others were selling at because I was trying to pare down but didnā€™t really want to sell my SM Panoramas, nickel, a-rt, creep, or other things unless I could mostly justify it.

Iā€™ve lost money on every BST sale so far (e.g. $16 to mail the package insured w/ signature confirmation (to ensure he got it and it wasnā€™t lost in a truck fire, stolen) and over $6 in payment fees) when Iā€™m not charging people for shipping or feesā€¦

Short version: ease up and if you want to hate aim it at me.

7 Likes

not sure at what time today they updated their listings but clearā€™s gone

hey not sure if you saw the other posts but they were talking about the wrong panorama not the one OhDavidBowie is trying to sell. so we all good. no hate here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What do you think would look better on this SM guys? Black ULs or black legos?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s not gonna be any difference(at least visually)

Silver/red/blue ULā€™s are ok
Thereā€™re some examples here Post your Panoramas!

1 Like

Went back and read through these exchanges when I saw this. If the reference was to the one I recently sold on here, it was also an A grade purchased directly from OD. I wouldnā€™t sell a throw without noting that it was NQP.

2 Likes

I think there was just a big misunderstanding. I donā€™t think anyone was trying to take advantage of anyone else.

3 Likes

no no wasnā€™t referring to your post either. theres been quite a few on the BST lately

3 Likes

This was my first SM yoyo and thereā€™s a big patch of raw on one half so it could easily be seen as NQP, but it wasnā€™t sold as that. Iā€™m happy with it.

1 Like