New from One Drop - Panorama and Legendary Terrarian!

PANORAMA:

High walls for increased control, rims that seem to adapt to your hand on the catch. These are some of the traits of authentic yoyos from which I took inspiration during the Panorama design process. However, these things alone do not make an authentic yoyo. After all, sometimes high walls can cause stress, and weight distribution designed to maximize spin time can cause a yoyo to feel out of control. Similarly, nice playing yoyos do not always transcend the era in which they were created.

Panorama is a yoyo built with all of these things in mind, and in keeping with the sensibilities of the modern competitive scene - like a hybrid of cutting-edge tech found in a well-tuned F1 machine combined with the flavor of a classic car from the 50s. A yoyo which seems to consistently appear in your hand and thus becomes a part of your lifestyle. It is my hope that the Panorama will become this kind of yoyo for you.

Releasing Wednesday 3/30 @ 8PM EDT

LEGENDARY TERRARIAN:

The Legendary Terrarian is made from 7075 aluminum alloy (the original is 6061) and the weight distribution is changed so the total weight is less than the original, even though 7075 is more dense (weighs more). What that means is it looks the same to your eye in play as the original, but it feels totally different. You will notice the visual changes in the cup. This procedure is now known as “Boosted”.

Online Now!

16 Likes

Are you going to get Diaramas anytime soon?

3 Likes

Me literally anytime I see Panoramas for sale

13 Likes

I don’t need another one.

8 Likes

Did OD lose the CAD for the Top Deck?

11 Likes

I talked to them and they told me they won’t remake the Top Deck until the poop deck has been swabbed, the main mizzen repaired, the hull careened, the figurehead restored, stores inventoried…

It’s a long list.

For entertainment we are allowed to sing shantys and play with purchased Panoramas.

3 Likes

We still have to get through another run of Deeper States and Dioramas, and potentially a round two of Fat Tires before they’ll consider another Top Deck or Kuntosh run.

That being said though I’m actually kind of shocked how popular the Terrarian is. I thought the recent run of normal Terrarians was massive but it’s almost entirely sold out now.

7 Likes

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic. I have a feeling you’re dead serious though.

4 Likes

They always sell out. Pretty much every single run of the Legendary Terrarian and the Terrarian sells out within 3 months or so, it’s crazy. I’m pretty sure these two yoyos are OneDrop’s biggest money makers.

6 Likes