New release from One Drop - The Panorama!

This was my thought too, it kind of looks like one of the NQP’s too, could be wrong though.

1 Like

When I bought it it was not described as NQP.

5 Likes

No worries. I just saw the post earlier today, the splash on it looked like the NQP that were popping up in mystery boxes that I saw. But the SM vary a lot. I’m probably wrong, sorry.

Regardless of any of that everyone should own a Panorama :grin:

4 Likes

It does have the same kind of washed out orange on the inside of the cups, I noticed that too seeing all the pictures. I’m only selling it in the first place because I ended up picking one up while I was at OneDrop. I hope no one gets the wrong impression of me from that. They do a discount if you buy at the shop so I had no idea what the retail price was, especially since they’ve been sold out.

5 Likes

And yes! It is an excellent yoyo. One of my current favorites.

4 Likes

Just looked again, hadn’t seen yours until just now, it’s the other SM for sale I was mentioning.

Yours looks to be within what I’ve seen for A grade SM’s :+1:t2:

5 Likes

No worries! I just don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to take advantage of anyone. That’s the opposite of my intentions. Either way, knowing One Drop it’s going to be an excellent yoyo regardless. The one I picked up is ALSO SM and it’s beautiful.

4 Likes

this is why I dont like buying SM its so inconsistent. I also remember retail being 90 + for this yoyo. I was surpsied to see splashes so cheap . usually yoyos designed for players are in the 90 range for splashes.

4 Likes

$90 did not seem unreasonable for a signature yoyo

3 Likes

I got my SM today. What is that logo on the box? Doesn’t look like the word Panorama any angle I try.

10 Likes

It does look like the word Panorama… you just have to translate it to Japanese first :joy::joy::joy:

パノラマ

(Don’t worry, I did the exact same thing when I got mine at first lmao)

9 Likes

All I got to say is I am glad I finally nabbed this little brat of a yoyo. It has eluded me three different times…specifically when Onedrop would do their drops. I specifically wanted solid black due to collecting only black Onedrop yoyos…the other day I tried my hand and I was just so freaking angry,…thank god I was able to get one today.

~Z

14 Likes

Ohhhh. Thanks. I forgot it was Tsukasa Takatsu’s signature design. I think those dioramas he makes eclipsed everything else in my mind.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing when it first released, these are dirt cheap for what they are.

4 Likes

Oi, y’all are gonna be stoked! Panorama is prime, just got my 4th one (dragonslayer) on this drop :grin:

Got a sm from the first drop and fell in love.
Black from Japan after missing it at OD on the second drop to have a daily carry.
Finally copped a clear from OD on the 3rd drop and had to get a dragon slayer from yye this time.

Idk why, but I felt compelled to have multiples of this throw (I don’t usually do that).

Cheers!

9 Likes

I bought one solely based off of the hype around here and the fact that it’s a cheap throw for me. I’m more than pleased to have grabbed a splash I like for the solid pricing. Never had a NQP before but I’m sure the imperfections won’t bother me.

4 Likes

If anyone feels their panorama does NOT live up to the hype, please reach out to me for safe disposal options (will pay retail for it).

4 Likes

thumb_hmm-emoji-know-your-meme-54221494

9 Likes

Survey: What bearing are you using with your Pano? I usually put a concave of some sort in all organics.

3 Likes

Just normal OD flat ten ball. Really suites the yo-yo in my opinion. But I put a flat ceramic in mine. I think the flat bearing is amazing in it.

6 Likes