New release from One Drop - The Panorama!

Thank you for your kind of words,I’m sooooo honored.
And,I also want unknownpanorama.lol

17 Likes

For me, old/mid-school, repeaters, short combos is where I live in my playing. I spend most of my time these days revisiting and working on mid school era tricks. This yoyo is perfect for that.

8 Likes

Scalpers? I tried to buy and it sold out in less than a minute. So much for that…

3 Likes

That’s how it’s been on all the drops so far for clear

I snagged a clear and a Dragon Slayer

2 Likes

I lucked out and got a black one.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have left work early if I’d known I couldn’t get it. Hope you all enjoy

1 Like

2 minutes after the drop and the soilds are gone? This never happens with One Drop!

10 clear and 10 black sold out in under a minute. These drops are proving to be too hot to handle!

6 Likes

It always happens on Panoramas tho

5 Likes

So much hype surrounding this throw I just had to spring for overnight shipping (more than the throw itself) to find out what all the rage is about ASAP.

I kid… But seriously. So much hype that I will be pleasantly surprised if it lives up to it.

10 Likes

I think it really does live up to it, if you look around they haven’t popped up for sale all that much second hand. And when they do they’re gone just as quick as when they sold new.

6 Likes

This better warrant a new episode of Casual Throw!!!

7 Likes

Haha. Well, you did plant an idea. We’ll see if it takes root.

5 Likes

All good points. Very curious to find out.

4 Likes

I seen a sm that hasn’t sold in days for some reason

1 Like

Highly recommend snagging it, unless you’re trying your hand at a YYE one

They retailed for $70 and that seller wants $90, that probably has something to do with it since the restock was announced this week.

9 Likes

Makes sense

1 Like

I can’t believe so many sold so fast!
I tried getting a clear and was shocked to see it sold out - like both of the black/silver within 2 minutes.
Also like to see the number go from like 35 YYE/48 NQP or something 's to 5 YYE / 9 NQP is crazy.
Got a YYE tho so I just need a indigo and brown for #rainbow collection

Yeah I saw that SM +bowl xl bundle price drop and almost grabbed but decided to stick with newest throws I got for a while longer haha.

3 Likes

I didn’t know they sold for that at retail, I put that price up because I bought it at that. I’ll lower it to $70

It is officially lowered. Sorry about that. I wasn’t trying to grift anyone, I was just misinformed.

3 Likes