New release from Enso - The EQUANIMITY!

EQUANIMITY:

Enso is a collective of yoyo players that want to create yoyos with the unique ideas and innovations from their combined yoyo experience. Their goal is to create throws that are premium and fun to use, and their latest release is the Equanimity!

The Equanimity is a mono metal version of Enso’s original Titanium release - The UI. A design many enjoyed so much that we made an aluminum version to get it into the hands of more yoyo players. This throw is just as powerful as its counterpart, but with even more spin time. It’s floaty for players that like speed while at the same time it has the weight to be able to handle some of the most difficult tech tricks you could possibly imagine!

Friday 3/4 @ 8PM EST.

14 Likes

That’s a long name.

It’s got two different spellings too, depending on whether you read the title or the little logo card!

Ivan

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(author deleted by post)

1 Like

(By deleted post Author)

1 Like

Soooo… What do you guys think about the yoyo?

2 Likes

ROFL the whole thread says Deleted by Author!

3 Likes

I have had it for about a week now, and I would say its great! The shape is basic and minimal and it really makes me want to try the Ti version. Out of the box my first impressions were: resilient to sloppy play, nice finish, nice splash. I can say these have stayed consistent since the time I got the yoyo in.

3 Likes

(Opinion deleted by author)

8 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett I think the logo needs some correction.

1 Like

I love that there are polished options. It’s so much more striking than blasted finishes. Nice job on this one.

3 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett
I’m curious, how long did it take to sell out of the blasted splashes and how many were there?

2 Likes

Whoops! That’s my mistake. I’ll fix it when I get a chance. :joy:

We only had a few of certain colors so they may have sold out quicker.

What a beauty. Love this color way.

8 Likes

Amazing mine just came in today

2 Likes

one of the colorways is a Rin reference, nice.

4 Likes