New One Drop...drop ... the Silhouette

I feel like I complained there weren’t any “real” H shapes coming out of One Drop (the “benchmark” H, etc) and now there are several :wink: plus side effects! :raised_hands:

Here we embrace concave arcs in the catch zone and sport the traditional Side Effect hub in the cup

:clap:

4 Likes

:smirk:

6 Likes

So true, @Durfee the similar thing that bothers me are all these AMAZING colorways, splashes, etc…then there are no pictures of the yoyo in motion. I mean with solids it’s no big deal, but when you have splashes like MFD or OD, or really any time the spin causes the yo-yo to appear to be a different color an “in motion” pic should be up there imo.

4 Likes

I just got one in the mail! It feels a lot bigger than my Intro, even though their width is just about the same. Diameter is a bit larger on the Silhouette. It binds really well on Markmont Dragon string. It’s also a fair bit more stable than the Intro. Feels very substantial on the string, too. Don’t have a ton of time to play with it before work, but I’m liking it so far. Can’t wait to spend some more time with it!

6 Likes

I have a black one with black spikes on the way. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

That blue looks really nice!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s a deeper blue than I was expecting. I might need to get more throws in this color!

Yeah, their blue anos are all over the place HSB-wise, which is frustrating to me since I absolutely adore their “cobalt blue” ano and wish that all their blue yoyos matched the shade of my MC or 2nd run VTWO. Instead, my collection of blue One Drops is this inconsistent mish-mash of blue shades which looks funky in the yoyo case and kinda makes me a little sad.

2 Likes

Just got mine, really like it.
Smooth as glass, just like one drops tend to be.

Here it is by a one drop Legendary Terrarian

6 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize it was so small! Very cool!

Is that some Zipline Darkrooms on the Legendary?

1 Like

Yes, it is!

1 Like

That Terrarian done been H-ed!!!

2 Likes

Hey One Drop, please make this in (solid) red now. Thank you! :smiley: