New Metal

i first of all have: DV888 (main throw), Dif-e-Yo GTO-T (disapointing), PGM (came with hubstacks but i took them out because the bearings in both were defective), speeder, Broken XCon.

i want a new metal yoyo because i want a wider veriety of types of yoyos, yet i want to try a high end metal.

here are a list of those i like. (*= have thrown once before)

DNA*
Skyline*
5-star*** Cant find in stock :frowning:
Hatrick* same as 5-star :’(
any other recomendations?

i want to try new shapes. i generally like a heavy yoyo, but the 5-star still plays amazingly. color doesn’t matter. want hubstacks or spikes. 1A. working on expert/master section of tricks.

i accept recomendations for other brands, like maybe CLYY or BBYY or even ILYY. also i need to know where to find them.

New shape? Heavy? Superstar or Envy.

ill keep them in mind. i am really leaning to a general yoyo. is there anywhere i can find them in stock?

i forgot to mention: i like to grind, cant be to responsive (my DV888 has become slightly responsive. i know it is the bearing but i cleaned and lubed it and it isn’t fixed). but i really want a Gen yoyo

I have heard only good things about the HAtrick. But i have tried the general yo 5Star. HOLY COW! i grinds literally forever, plays so smooth and great spin times. Plus it doesn’t have snappy or snaggy binds. The 5Star is my top want for christmas, if you find one on BST, GET IT.

yeah that is why i have 3 stars. my friend is sponsored by gyy and i tried his 5star and i was like :o and he was like :wink: and i was like i must have this.

try an 888x

Nice rhyme :smiley:

is the 888x shaped like an xcon? i want something different. besides, i dont like that shape too much anywhays. oh and i dont think i like H shaped. my throws arn’t too balanced. they are ok, but i could still use improving.

well, i have a bully and it plays kinda heavy but its very managable when in long tricks, and it spins forever. i might have gotten a slight b-grade (i payed $100 for it too) as the anno on one side has tons of massive pinpricks and it has a yyj vibe on grinds. I still love it though.

try a genesis its pretty different

maybe even a severe it really different compared to the the yoyos you have

all have been taken to mind.

i have made my list, but my mom wants me to be more sure. (order from wanting most to least)

Any General yoyo
DNA
Any CLYW

i also want to know the difference between what each shape is. i have a basic understanding, but i am not too sure. and what is the dif. between 888x or clasic?
ps. any ideas where to find General yoyos. i might ask my fried luke who is sponsered by them.