100$ New metal.

I have 100 bucks to spend on a yoyo i allready have a dv888 and a Dm2 i really like the size of the dm2 but i want a full metal any recomendations? I was thinking a YYF severe ive only ventured into 1a so far so somthing thats beast for 1a thanks.

If you like the DM, I suggest a trinity

You dont NEED to spend $100 dollars on a metal.I would choose the Genesis, it has a lot of rim weight and the shape feels great in your hands.

I would recomend the YYF Primo or YYF Genesis. And if you don’t mind spending an extra $5, then also the YYF RockStar and SPYY Punchline. :wink:

Basically the best advice if you like the DM is the Trinity. If you want to try something different, just look at the features and what appeals to you. There is a yoyo out there for everyone. You just have to do some hunting for it. Don’t worry about what company the yoyo is made by, just get the yoyo by the specs.

if you want. i can give you a yuji superstar no dings with concave bearing :stuck_out_tongue:

i would get a dv888 and some string

the dv888 is amazing

First of all he has a dv888.
I would go with the genisis.
You save yourself some money and its a great yoyo IMO.

coughfalsestatementcough

888x… duh…

Thanks for all your recomendations but the genesis is out of stock on the color i want sad times. :’(
But i really like the shape of the Severe and they have it in red and black how does its shape handle? But still ill probably wait and hope they restock more genesis colors.

checkk on yyn for genesis…

What about the G5? Is stable and good with 1a even with the hubstacks? Or should i go genesis, like a lot of you have been

What are you guys talking about?

Get a 54. :smiley:

Yeauuh.

They’re Z-Stacks and a g5 is supposed to be pretty thin…

Dont talk about other stores, the severe is ok, it plays more on the light side.

are z stacks availiable with the 888x

So you guys think i should get the stacked genesis do the stacks effect play at all??

YoYoJam Trinity or YoYoFactory 888x

They play exactly the same as the ordinary Genesis do…