Need help choosing a new yoyo

Hello I need some advice, I want to buy a metal yoyo but I dont know wish one, I cannot decide betwen trinity, 44 special, 888x, genesis or severe, they all look pretty cool and I’ve read good comments of them, so can someone help me? ::slight_smile:

Get the Genesis. When you play with it, it doesn’t feel like your playing with a yoyo… it feels like your playing with an Angel. :wink:

1 Like

I just ordered a Genesis and a NorthStar. They seem to be decent yoyos. I decided against the hub stacked Genesis from what I’ve heard from people. They say that once you play with it for a little bit, you’d wish you would’ve gotten the non hubstacked version.

1 Like

I think that preferences would help us

I recommend the genesis because that’s what I like

1 Like

Do you have any weight/shape in mind? Preferences would most definitely help. All in all though, it’s you who will be playing whatever yo-yo you buy. Get what you think you’d like the most based on your criteria and you’ll be set.

1 Like

i would go with genesis or 888x . probobly genesis because its amazing but i also lik undersized which is the 888x but thats me so, overall i think genisis

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I’ll choose the Genesis, it was my first option after all, but I wasn’t 100% sure so I taked a look at the other ones I mentioned, but now I’m finally 100% sure, thanks! :smiley: