New meta yoyo

Alright just got my meta yoyo and it did come with some sort of like tint scratch thing but I’m not too worried as long as the performance doesn’t change, what do you guys think. They are so tiny I can barely see the marks but I feel a tiny bit of texture. The yoyo itself plays fine no vibe and normal and good

3 Likes

Do you guys think that these minute scratch things will not affect performance or anything

1 Like

I don’t even see anything. Is it just beadblasted? A lot of yo-yo finishes have a texture to them.

3 Likes

ya you shouldn’t have an issue. It’s completely fine

2 Likes

Looks like that thng is a total write off, best thing to do is bin it.

7 Likes

Not an issue. You’re way overthinking this.

3 Likes

Alright thanks bro

1 Like

I don’t see anything either.

Besides, I’ve come to terms with the fact that any yoyo I play with is going to get a ding or 2. Never fails anytime I get a new yoyo it hits the floor within an hour. Just enjoy the yoyo for how it plays instead of dwelling on slight imperfections.

1 Like

I think it’s totally fine, probably the only issue with the yoyo was the need for yet another new thread :slight_smile:

You know you could add a comment to one of your pre-existing thread and it gets bumped to the top and people will reply just as much.

5 Likes

What are you talking about? I see absolutely nothing like that on that yoyo.

3 Likes

Don’t listen to any of these clowns horrible advice.

No matter how small the scratches are; they will affect your entire life!

1. You will make no new friends.

2. Your grades in school will suffer.

3. You will never make it to Hollywood.

4. Your Rap future will be a dismal failure.

5. Food will taste different.

6. You will start wearing Ugly clothes to match your Ugly deformed yoyo.

7. Girls will not even smile at you. They will just point and say, ‘There he is; a loser for sure’.

8. Your job opportunities will narrow down to garbage man or janitor.

9. No one will sit next to you on the Bus.

10. Restaurants will only serve you ‘meals to go’.

11. You can only throw your defective yoyo in a closet in the dark or you risk blinding onlookers.

12. Your sleep pattern will change.

13. You will not be allowed in Church while in possession of underworld devices.

14. You will start crying for no apparent reason; even though we will know why.

15. You will wake up at 3 in the morning with crayons in hand; drawing images of the money you wasted on your distorted yoyo.

16. Mind Readers will refuse to tell your Fortune because your future is grim at best.

17. You will give up throwing yo-yos just to keep people from laughing and pointing at you.

18. You will join a Carnival and do nothing but blow up Circus balloons until you explode into a fire ball and become reduced to dust.
    … Those teeny tiny micro almost unseeable unnoticeable little marks; signal the beginning of the end of life as we know it.
    … When only dust remains; your yoyo will still be there. Sitting on a pile if dust. A small child from another Planet will pick up that yoyo and take it back home and this cycle will begin yet again.

A crushing blow to Humanity. The day you discovered those hideous little almost nothing blemishes; must have been the Saddest day of your life.

Farewell; lucky you.

9 Likes

why :flushed:

2 Likes

I did an experiment. I had the lady Doctor from next door; Hypnotize me.

Before we began; I instructed her to convince me that ‘i’ was the owner of this mutilated yoyo and then wait 30 minutes before bringing me out of the Spell.

When she snapped me out of it; I was: trembling, my blood pressure was off the chart, I was speaking in tongues and my eyes were bleeding!

That yoyo is the Devils’ work!

That’s ‘why’.

4 Likes

By the way; I forgot to tell karbankers that if he uses that yoyo; he will only be able to do only odd or even segments of a trick; not both.

And on the hardest straightest throw; his maximum sleep time will probably decrease by 1 second.

Pretty sad.

PS… realize that tiny imperfections on a yoyo; only affect 1 thing. Your mind.

Nothing else…

2 Likes

wow you must live a pretty intense life

2 Likes

Yes I do.

Just a few minutes ago; I was outside one of my houses. Feeding peanuts to the squirrels: Chucky, Nugget and Peanuttles.

They take the peanuts right outta my hand.

Chucky is a Huuuuge squirrel and wants to bite my entire arm off because he hates 2A.

So I pit my bravery and quick reactions against his motivation to end my looping future.

I am the bravest person you have never met.

2 Likes

are you good at looping?

1 Like

Not really. But I have fun struggling with it.

2 Likes

nice looping looks fun but difficult