new member, presentation and help needed

Hi guys,
my name and nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

I’m coming back to yoyoing after several years (maybe too much :slight_smile: ), i used to compete back in 1997-98, now i see that everything is different so i decided to buy my first unresponsive yoyo.

I bought a YYF 888 and here are the problems i encountered:

1. i tried to remove the bering to put the unresponsive one my that seems stucked inside and wont come out. this is sounds strange to me since it’s a brand new yoyo and i never used it.

2. the yoyo is very noisy, maybe because of the 2 hubstacks. Is it possible to reduce this noise or its just normal?

3. When i throw it it seems to vibrate a lot (i’m throwing with the responsive bearing that i cant remove) and after few seconds it comes more stable with very less vibrations. Any tips?

thanks a lot

1. That is YYF for everyone, use bearing removal tool or pliers (cover the bearing with cloth to prevent scratching), and wiggle don’t pull.
  2. Lube the hubstacks, or live with it.
  3. Touch it with your nail when it vibes, if the vibe stops, then it’s your throw. If the yoyo still vibe that is the problem with the yoyo itself, could be many things.

Nice too meet you " ’

1. get a tool : YoYoFactory Bearing Removal & Multi-Tool – YoYoExpert

2. Lube… : YYF Performance Oil – YoYoExpert
    make sure the lube is “Long Spin (thinner)”

3. The lube might help with this problem…
    Also try gyroscopic flop. I think that would help

Welcome to the forums!!