NEW Kitty String, disappointed

That’s awesome! How soft is it compared to sochi’s?

1 Like

Alpha line is nice. It holds tension well. I like the yellow/white/green color combo. It’s soft as normal sochi I’d say. and more so on the normal side than fat for sure but it’s nothing like kitty normal or anything. It’s really good string I just wish it were a bit longer then it’d be my go to bulk tbh

3 Likes

Fantastic! Most fat string just don’t work with me for some reason, always super snaggy so this is great. Softness is a huge factor and seems like alphaline may be the softest bulk string I’ll get.

2 Likes

Yeah I have sochi fat and I use it cuz it’s long enough but I much prefer normal for the same exact reasons. It def feels like sochi softness. Like you can clearly tell it’s ziplines color combos, probably some sort of hybrid blend between their string recipes, and the sochi mass production style to create alpha line. So it’s really good bulk IMO I just like my string long enough to make my throwing shoulder sore after a sesh :joy:

2 Likes

Hey is Original throw slightly thinner then sochi since they are tighter wounded or are they the same thickness?

I see. I play mostly speed and horizontal so shorter string is fine for me haha.

1 Like

I’ma slow floaty slack guy so def different styles there!

1 Like