New Hobbies or Pets Since COVID-19?

I got used to 3/8" Daisy shot. Cheap and easy to find. Shoots accurately enough especially compared to rocks. The catch box will save any shot you make to it lol.

That’s how I found many nice ‘Y’ for slingshots! It’s exciting to see what may lie underneath a dead limb’s bark. This one was spalted cedar.

11 Likes

That is NIIIIICE!!!

2 Likes

Even before you get into the heart wood, cedar spalts amazing! Osage does too and many more I have not even seen, I’m sure lol!

10 Likes

Kombucha tears my gut UP. I really really want to like it, but it makes me feel awful :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Nooooo that’s so sad dude!! My parents are the same way (or they’re just thinking of an excuse not to drink my homemade stuff lol)

2 Likes

I probably just have an overgrowth of “bad” gut bacteria that throw a big fit every time kombucha comes to town.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I considered getting back into Warhammer. Gave it up 15 years ago. Coincidently the same time I started yoyoing. Was considering blood bowl.

2 Likes

I have kept a few mantids over the years, super neat to keep for sure, if you have any questions about them shoot me a pm I will gladly help if needed

3 Likes

If that’s the case, you’d probably just need to ease into it. My stomach rebelled a bit at first, and now it seems super stable.

I haven’t tried Kombucha though.

I’m making my first batch of Kefir “Soda” now. That’s where you ferment it a second time, to make a fizzy drink.

3 Likes

I also was planning on testing for ham radio. Some of my local clubs are trying to get permission to due video tests… We will see if that happens. In the mean time I have a pretty sweet mobile rig set up to listen on

Also… Chickens

And getting this 1940’s mini mill operational. So close I can taste it

12 Likes

I bought an overlock sewing machine and tailored a hoodie.

Inspiration came from the fabulous Emperor Palpatine and his waffle knit robe.

Said and done! :muscle:t2:

26 Likes

Wow that’s very very cool, actually!

6 Likes

So cool. I want this, except I like hoodies with a zipper so I’d add one if I were to make it. I never thought of making my own clothes, but damn, that looks good.

4 Likes

If this goes on for a long time we’ll ALL be making our own clothing.

4 Likes

Okay, well, I’mma need a whole lot of green fabric then!

ct-1541455595-g2evnctwop-snap-image

5 Likes

I ordered a skateboard…

7 Likes

R.I.P. your back. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

More like my ankles. The back is used to the abuse.

5 Likes

Here’e the extent of my hotdogging these days!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8AYj5ShODX/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

6 Likes

Slick!!!

2 Likes