New from DocPop - The Weekender!

The Weekender is an ultralight modern responsive yo-yo manufactured in Eugene, OR from the mind of Doctor Popular.

Modern responsive is a growing style of yo-yo inspired by old school play and fun simple tricks. The Weekender is a high wall organic design with an even weight distribution. It feels soft and light on the string with just the right amount of weight to give it a fast zippy feel while keeping the stability and spin time right where it needs to be for responsive tricks. It shoots the moon with ease, regens smoothly, and has the perfect level of response for any skill level!

The Weekender was designed in 48 hours during a trip to the One Drop machine shop in Eugene, OR. @DocPop filmed his adventure in a 2 part documentary you can watch here: The Weekender Yo-Yo coming tomorrow! And as a special bonus - The first 10 YoYoExpert Edition Weekenders sold come with a bonus String Burn mini zine! (pictured above)

12 Likes

Love the Weekender. Best super responsive, modern responsive stall based play yo-yo IMO.

8 Likes

I second this! Its a must have!

4 Likes

Is the etching on both halves?

3 Likes

Yep, engraved on both sides. :+1:

4 Likes

Doooooooooooooope. Going on my xmas list.

3 Likes

That is pretty sweet!

3 Likes

Neat! :smiley:
This is one of the cooler looking YYE editions I’ve seen!

2 Likes

You can thank the folks in this YYE thread for the colorway Colorway for a YYE edition Weekender

5 Likes

Yeah I remember the thread :smiley: I was the first to suggest a red/black fade! Glad it turned out as cool as it did!

2 Likes