Colorway for a YYE edition Weekender

• Red/Black Acid Wash
  • Teal/Pink Fade
  • Red/Yellow Acid Wash Base w/ Black SPLASH
  • Other

0 voters

I’m making a small run of Weekenders just for sale on YYE and thought I’d ask y’all what colorway you’d like to see.

7 Likes

Would it be possible to get pictures? I would feel much more confident voting for a colorway that I can see.

I voted for other…even though I’m not exactly sure what I’d be looking for.
I’m not a personal fan of splashes and acid washes though.

maybe a red/black fade?

6 Likes

Or a red/black half-swap with contrasting axle bump things in the middle would look pretty cool!
I wish etchings could be done in color!

1 Like

Yeah, I vote for @twitch77’s idea of red/black fade!

2 Likes

I can’t edit the poll, but if “Other” wins then I’ll go for the red/black fade. I like that idea.

6 Likes

As a collector I freaking love exclusive colors. Makes me more likely to buy doubles. How many will be made?

4 Likes

I think 20.

5 Likes

Hmmmm… Have you considered having black with red speckles and a YYE-DocPop engraving?

We might be able to do something interesting with the engraving. I hadn’t thought of that.

8 Likes

I know red/black are the YYE colors, but I also don’t think that those colors HAVE to adorn every YYE exclusive.

Way more on board with this idea. Much more unique. Most yoyos come with special edition colors these days. Far fewer come with different art.

5 Likes

I feel that not every YYE signature needs to be red and black, but there aren’t enough red and black jojos in the world, so I am OK with it.

Really wish I could alter my vote now that red/black fade is an option.

2 Likes

You can! Simply click “hide results”, and it’ll bring up the options again, so you can change your vote.

3 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
Done

2 Likes

No offense, but personally I find any of the red and black splash or acid wash combos I’ve seen so far to be really ugly.

If a Red/Black fade could be accomplished nicely, I would vote for that. Or, I think a Red/Black half swap with the YYE logo etched in the cup would be awesome!

8 Likes

I would like to see plaid or paisley

2 Likes

Red/Black fade sounds cool to me. Still need to get myself one of these.

1 Like

Do something different. YoyoJam is dead, can you do something honoring Andre’s DM2?

While not generally a huge half/half fan, this would look better than another splash anno, IMO.

1 Like