New edgeless?

What do you think about the new edgeless design? These versions look very nice.

9 Likes

Where did you find these?

I think they look great

I can´t indicate the name of the outlet here, because of this forum’s rules. It was in a well-known Japanese store. But they are not available yet, just announced.

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: this looks amazing !!! I missed out on the first run of edgeless but clearly I’m not missing this second run !!

1 Like

New Edgeless will be releasing Feb 5th. Haven’t had a chance to throw one yet, but I loved the original and the new ones look really nice!

5 Likes

From my observation I am curious to see whether these are aluminum or plastic hubs for the finger spin area ??

1 Like

The original was Aluminum, these new ones are plastic

4 Likes

I initially thought the original Edgless looked nicer with the aluminum caps, but after seeing some of these translucent colors I’m coming around on them. Something about clear plastics on metal bodies just looks nice. May as well go with colors you can only achieve on plastics if you’re going to use it as the material choice.

4 Likes

YYF should make an Edgeless with a clear body and yellow cup and call it the Eggless

6 Likes

The one above could be a green egg, it just needs a matching ham counterweight

2 Likes

You’re basically giving away money, that’s amazing

1 Like

I’m not sure if this has been on anyone else’s mind or it could just be me but I’m a little concerned to whether these plastic caps might add some vibe to the yo-yo because it’s a hybrid But I’m not really sure if that’s really the case. Whether It does add vibe or not I’m still going to snag one anyway :grin: