New Duncan MayheM Release! 2/8 @ 8PM EST!

Mayhem-Header

Duncan is breathing some new life into one of their old school favorites. This is the new and improved MayheM!

Mayhem-Blue-1_1024x1024 Mayhem-Blue-2_1024x1024

The MayheM was one of the first premium metal yo-yos in Duncan’s Screaming Eagle lineup. Originally modeled after the classic FHZ shape, Duncan gave the new MayheM a similar comfortable organic profile with an updated weight distribution for modern performance. It has a stable and powerful feel in play with a nice presence on the string that begs you to keep on throwing!

Mayhem-Extra_1024x1024

Machined in the USA and available in some great colors, the new MayheM is sure to be a crowd favorite in the new Duncan lineup!

Friday Feb 8th @ 8PM EST!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/mayhem-yoyo-by-duncan

9 Likes

Wow this looks like a legit awesome throw

These were machined by One Drop! Source:

20190207_165016

8 Likes

We have reached peak organic

7 Likes

Made in the USA
Organic
Great size

What’s not to like?

4 Likes

Reminds me of the overture and parlay!!

Price check? @YoYoExpertGarrett

1 Like

Looks to be $70

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

$70-80 depending on color way.

2 Likes

Helps if I read the first post huh :man_facepalming:t3:

Thank you for putting up with my :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Got one, crazy the # of One Drop Collabs and machining going on. This Throw Excites me more than anything right now, stoked to have scored the last Green one.

4 Likes

I just picked one up my self. I went in planning on buying green but the pink fade caught my eye at the last second.

2 Likes

Snagged a Blue! Woohoo.

3 Likes

Yeah this is like a slightly wider, side-effects less Parlay! Also comes with a full curved bearing. So there’s that…

2 Likes

A question for owners of this yoyo: As high-walled organics go, is the MayheM worthy of its $70 price tag?

I don’t question the quality of its manufacture, after all it is being machined by One Drop, but I wonder more about its design versus other high-walled organics out there.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d call it a high wall design, but I do think it’s worth $70. Really nice feel and solid performance. If you’re looking for a new organic I would give it a shot.

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe high-walled isn’t technically accurate. But if it doesn’t have a stepped gap like the Markmont Classic, then I think of it as high-walled. Kinda like how “H shape” has a somewhat flexible, almost nebulous definition. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, but you would say that.

I did say that.

2 Likes