New Duncan MayheM Release! 2/8 @ 8PM EST!

I definitely think it plays at its price point and beyond. I really like the weight distribution. I can easily bang out every trick I know with ease. I am not one to spend alot on throws and I have no regret with this purchase. Really cool looking fade too for only 5 bucks more than a solid, can’t beat that.

1 Like

I really like the look of the solid blue one, and its shape looks super comfy in the hand. It’s just that I’m not good with organics, and so this would be something that I’d have to grow into, so to speak. I don’t have a yoyo like this yet (all my organics have stepped gaps), and I sorta feel like maybe I should.

2 Likes

I feel it is worth the price tag.

One of my favorite yoyos. A joy to play. Super solid, great size. I think you’d be surprised with how well it plays.

OG maker, bringing back their “made in America” roots (even if that wasn’t a part of their marketing campaign, Duncan’s were made in the US).

Machined (which is essentially made) by the wonderful dudes at OD.

It’s like old school OG’s, mixing with new school ballers.
I view the MayheM as paying homage to the yoyo scene.

5 Likes

This yo will probably be my next purchase. Especially because I can get it brand new for just over $52 with a sale going on elsewhere online.
I’m a late 90’s/early 2000’s yo player back when the Freehand 1 was all the rage. The shape of the Mayhem floods me with nostalgia haha…I really need to get a quality organic for my collection…and the fact that it comes in such a beautiful green makes this highly desirable to me!
I wish there was more video reviews on youtube.

3 Likes

It’s a very nice yo-yo, and as you’d expect the machining is :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I recently pulled the trigger on it. Has a nostalgic feeling to it. It’s not really high wall, but more of continuously rounded. There’s an ever-so-slight step near the response (really subtle). Also has a nice thumb grind lip. One Drop quality and smoothness, and surprisingly powerful for an organic. Have no regrets buying this.

7 Likes