New D-Bearing releases from RSO - The Bowl Mini and Bowl Mini Aluminum!

now if i had a nickel for every time someone was handing out a free tip… :thinking:

2 Likes

You’d have 5 cents

and, it wouldn’t be free :wink:

Got my green aluminum mini today. Very attractive; reminds me a lot of the ILYY Wasabi with the color, shape, and cup design. Plays nice. Surprisingly solid but not in a bad way. It’s pretty responsive though, as in tug responsive, so hoping once the pads break in and I replace the string with some Kitty it’ll improve. Can’t stand a yoyo that returns when I don’t want it to. Also got a Nitro delivered today and they share a few similarities in feel. Both nice. They’ll stick around for a while.

2 Likes

I threw two when we got them in and didn’t notice and responsiveness. I would guess it’s the bearing over response pads, but hard to say. Bearing may need to break in a little or may just need to be cleaned. Feel free to reach out if the problem persists and we can get you a new bearing. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mine was super responsive when I got it. The bearing looked like it was pretty heavily lubed. Does much better with response and spin times after I deshielded and cleaned it. You are right, I does kind of remind me of the ILYY wasabi!

Elvin did tell me that bearings were lubed so try cleaning if you are having responsiveness issues. My bearing did require a quick acetone wash to put it right.

Hey all! Elvin here.

Regarding the bearing / it’s responsiveness - the bearing comes lubed from the manufacturer.

I had these yo-yos for months as I was waiting for the enamel pins to arrive. Made a decision not to clean the bearings to prevent rust from forming in the humid weather in Singapore.

Cleaning the bearing would most definitely help! Please contact me via any of the RSO social media channels if you have any other queries!

6 Likes

You got it spot on! The Bowl series is actually heavily inspired by the ILYY range, particular the 2WEI and Wasabi!

3 Likes

Wow Singapore. Is there any chance for cheaper shipping for Singaporeans on a direct order?

Hey there! Shipping is FREE for Singaporeans!

2 Likes

Excellent! Maybe it’s time for me to start getting some RSOs.