New collaboration from RSO & Atmos! The GRAVITY!

Got the tracking number for mine. Hopefully it will arrive early next week!

6 Likes

Titanium with side effects…
I’m gonna regret not getting this beaut.
I’m not $400 good at yoyo’ing , alternatively I’m probably $400 good at collecting yo-yos :rofl:

Meditate on this further I will.

11 Likes

Judging by the BST turnover, I think you’ve accurately described most people on this forum.

8 Likes

The more you buy, the more excuses you can have on your yoyoing skills!

2 Likes

4 Likes

still plenty on their website

Just one left on their website :slight_smile:

2 Likes

theres more i just checked you just cant have more than 1 in your cart :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks fantastic and the specs look to my liking but I don’t know if I can enjoy a yo-yo that much if I spent so much money on it. I feel like I would just be way too paranoid to damage it to really enjoy it…

Titanium crowd is gonna roast me right now .

3 Likes

yolo lol

I tried the same “adding 100 to cart” trick to check stock levels yesterday and it said “Sorry we only have 5 of that available” so unless Elvin made a change last night, I still think there’s only one left in their store :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I totally get this. I baby the RSO’s I have that haven’t been declared permanent pieces of my collection like my YWETis. Those I don’t intentionally spark or anything but I definitely throw them with more abandon like I do aluminums.

It’s hard not to baby something you spent so much money on. Once you know for sure if you’re going to keep it though, that first scrape or ding can actually be a relief. On top of that, titanium cleans up super well so worst case scenario you could polish out a lot of surface marks. That Ricochet Dizzo posted on the BST a bit ago had been sparked but had you not told me that I would never have assumed that was the case.

4 Likes

Thanks to all for the support! All Gravities have been spoken for. You guys will love them! :+1:t2:

19 Likes

Whatever you’re comfortable with imo! I have a few very expensive throws and while they don’t get thrown over concrete I try not to worry extra about them and just play them. If the expense takes away from the experience it’s not for you imo if it doesn’t then bite!

3 Likes

I don’t worry too much about my raw titanium throws. I’ve already dinged my Tiramisu, but only barely, and it hit the tile floor pretty dang hard. And during the throw you’d never even know it.

That’s actually one of the reasons I’m willing to spend so much on these, because I worry about them less.

I ordered the Gravity, and it’s probably gonna turn into my EDC for that exact reason. Especially with the side effects, I’m not even worried about bending the axle - I’ll just replace the SEs if something like that happens.

The only throw I really worry about is the Udon Bowl. Because it’s electroplated, I suspect a ding on that would show up a lot more prominently.

5 Likes

titanium will also buff out…

Totally glad I ordered mine yesterday!

4 Likes

Thank you everybody for your kind words and support! @lytelvin and I can’t wait to hear what you all think! : )

6 Likes

Use your imagination, Chris…

Think of it this way(rationalizing)>

Let’s say, you ‘have’ $400. But you abruptly cancel any serious thoughts of buying a yoyo for that much.

So, you buy a yoyo for $150 instead. And even though you like the $150 yoyo, you wonder what could have been?

Now, the remaining $250 is just sitting in your pocket burning a small hole. So, you decide to go on a little shopping spree and you spend the $250 on a whole lotta fun junk.

And within a week, all the junk you got for the $250, just doesn’t ring your bell any more.

Then, you suddenly realize that a $400 Titanium yoyo would have lasted you an entire lifetime. And if you kept it in reasonably good shape, you could actually sell it and make a lot of your money back.

But instead, you bought a $150 yoyo you don’t really like. And $250 worth a junk with the same resale value as Monopoly money.

So, instead of having a $400 skill toy with resale potential you grit your teeth until you go to bed at night. And then you wake up Screaming🙀!

5 Likes

Lol true. But honestly even my 150-200 yo-yos don’t get much play for the same reasons . And some of them I absolutely love

1 Like

So true :joy::joy::joy: