New budget yoyo?

Im looking for a new yoyo around the 40-60 price range, any recommendations? Im looking at the Rebellion Gazer and the YYF Supernova right now.

I haven’t tried the Gazer, though the YYR StarGazer it’s based on is one of my favorite 7075 throws. The SuperNova is an older yoyo that still plays well enough. YYE have discounted the old stock of them that they have. Here are a few other yoyos in that price range you could take a look at…

If you’re interested in something budget that isn’t manufactured in China take a gander at the Vanguard from One Drop.

YoYoFactory has a strong lineup of $45 budget metals. Two I would recommend are the 2015 Genesis and the Too HOT.

If newer companies trying to make ground in the industry interests you, check out the Mixtape from Axis or the Joyride from Recess.

If you might want a plastic, I’d suggest taking a look at the Zeekio Flare. Plays on par in my opinion with the other yoyos I’ve mentioned. Great yoyo.

There are so many to choose from these days. The good news is it’s really hard to make a mistake. You should be happy with any of them.

1 Like

I have a lot of YYFs already so I want to try some ones from different companies. Do you know of any good v-shaped yoyos with either a small diameter or width? or just a good V shape.

You can look at the Yoyofficer Quash or Kilter 2.
Or the C3yoyodesign Railgun.

I’d check out C3YoYoDesign’s budgets including the recently released Railgun. C3 puts out a lot of V shapes.