New 1a tutorials!

I have a really good idea. You know all those 1a tricks like Plan D, Triangulation, Re-Cycle, Torrent, Rain, etc. that aren’t on this sight. I say we all (I will pick like 10 people) get together and make a bunch of 1a tutorials and post them on YouTube. So below, state if you are down with this, what tutorials you want to do (limit 10), and make tuts once I pick who does it. Also, once I get better at 4a (since the 4a tuts here are limited) I’ll do the same exact thing. So leave your comments and I will pick those 10 and will choose the tricks they will do (probally 5 each).

Me- Triangulation, Re-Cycle, Big-Bang Booster, Cheesy Rooster Combo, and something else (surprise)

CodyJam- Chaotic Smash, Monster’s Slayers, and the 3 others I assigned him

MikeMonster- Waiting on a response, but he siad he would do it.

3 more slots open.

Signed- Aaron Russell

This is a good idea. Its pretty much a continuation of this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/YoYoExpertTutorials  :slight_smile: I would volunteer to help, but I unfortunately lack a camera.

can i do boingy boing eli hops wrist mount and whut and brent stole

Hey Everybody!

I was thinking that I could probably post some Tutorials on some of my Combos.
If anybody wants to learn a new trick, but is struggling to find a good tutorial, then I can do it.
I will do my Very Best to make some Really Good Tutorial Videos.
All the Combos I will be teaching are tricks that I made up:

Swirl-Boing
Box-Boing
Spider Web
Chaotic Smash
Jangles n’ Tangles
Clang Hill
Grind Slack
Monster’s Layers (My Signature Trick)

-Cody Wright

Those tricks are already on the sight and have good tuts. I am talking about stuff not listed on YYE.

I will put you down. I am making the youtube account right now.

i can do some of my combos pm me with details on where to post them how many that stuff

I can do around the neck. And neck green triangle.

List some tricks. Specific names

Wait till I pick 10, and I will need to have the name of the tricks.

guess who will teach this to you all just for this occasion?

There are tutorials for all those tricks. Why can’t people just look them up on youtube or someone makes a thread with all those tricks in them. Plus half of those you listed are by Jeremy, who goes on this forum.

Because amybe some people wanna put there origninals on tuts.

Well have fun doing that. I’m just saying it’s redundant to make eve MORE tuts when one is sufficient.

what is the you tube account going to be?

http://www.youtube.com/user/1ATutorials?feature=mhum

Anyone else interested. I got CodyJam and maybe MikeMonster. Who wants to help out? I am doing btw Cheesy Rooster Combo, Triangulation, Re-Cycle, Big-Bang Booster, and maybe something else. They will be up by probally next weekend.

i’ll teach rings of saturn and a few cool ways into a Green triangle i know

You can do Rings of Saturn, but not the GT’s. I am just doing tricks. I will do GT’s laters.

I’ll help :wink: i can teach my tricks and stuff just to help you i have a tutorial on my youtube to show you what tricks i can do in stuff im past ladder escape so i know what im doing :slight_smile:
heres my youtube
www.youtube.com/yojon3000
i can make tutorials for my tricks
flyout
green copter
time bomb
and my other combos